Reviews for Drunken Dan
clickclaire chapter 14 . 12/28/2007
loved it...
Vanessa chapter 14 . 9/24/2006
GREAT story! I loved it! :D It was sweet how Dan and Zoe worked it all out :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
kat chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
i loved this fic so much. it was so sweet. you captured the characters attitudes perfectly. amazing job on this fic and i hope you continue to write more.
SuperKelli15 chapter 14 . 7/10/2005
good story.. I really liked it..
Katie chapter 14 . 7/6/2005
I thought your story was awsome. It was so great. You showed each of Zoe's and Dan's emotions perfectly. I loved the way how you ended in the bar, that was just brilliant! I hope you write more wilcard/dan and zoe stories in the future because if u do I will certainly read them!

(*Katie*)
AllInMyStories chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
Aw! That was adorable! Is this the end? Ahh, I'm going to miss this story. It's so good! I'm so glad you wrote it. I loved it. Every bit. You gotta get Wild Card where you can now that they've canceled the actual show. (which sucks majorely) Well hope to see more from you soon. Great writing.

-Shannon
RomieG chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
O I LOVE this story! Please tell me you are going to continue it! Does Zoe have any clothes on under the trench coat? Just an image I got when you discribed the make-up and all. Anyway, Please post another chapter soon! Keep up the great writting!
nikki chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
great job on that chapter please dont end it there ! )
Jessica chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
Hello how are you i think you did a great job very good!
jessica chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
that was so good i liked it please continue
AllInMyStories chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
Aww...YOU TELL IT ZOE! Man, that was a good short little chapter there. I liked it. Heck I loved it. This story is one of my favorites. Post sooner!

-Shannon
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2005
Lots and lots of updates for MedicMan in CSI... not so many for this one. More for Wild Card, please. Especially since you left us on a cliffhanger!

good story (obviously)
elodie chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for more chapters. Please update soon.
Jessica chapter 12 . 4/4/2005
OMG if you leave it like that i will hunt you down and choke you - just kidding! but update soon please dont leave it like that for ever okay

i love your story it's great!
DZ foreva chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
omg! the part where dan was saying that every time that she won and he lost, his heart cracked jus a lil more, i was bout to cry!

u did a fantastic job on this chapter!

update soon and keep dat Dan/Zoe romance coming!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »