Reviews for A Bird and a Fish
null chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This sucks u suck
xturtle787x chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was stunning. So powerful on so many levels. Using the bird and the fish in a metaphorical sense to Yugi and Yami's relationship was absolutely brilliant! I loved that those lines, "I have no wings… and I refuse to take away yours." It speaks so powerfully about how much love Yugi holds for Yami, and you can see simply by his response that Yami holds the same amount of love for his small light.

So heart-breakingly beautiful. A bittersweet conclusion, if you will. I loved your word choice and overall flow of words; they really made this story one worth remembering.

Beautiful work!

killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
sad but good.
shadewanderer chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This story is awesome, but very sad. Simply Amazing.
princessfrankie chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
so beautiful but so sad, good job!
YuugisGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
AW! So so so so SO SAD! Loved it so much! *sobs histerically* It was so beautiful! It's going on my favorites! Amazing job!
indelible chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was beautiful and sad. D: The whole fic made my heart melt into a puddle of goo because it was so wonderfully written. I love how selfless Yuugi is, and how Yami hesitated before leaving. : Good job.
llivla chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
'i have no wings and i refuse to take yours.' IC, selfless, emo yugi at his best. i cry every time i read this. *thumbs up*
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I read all of your stories in one go, and I think...this one's my favorite )
Beautiful Banana chapter 1 . 8/26/2006

This is so heart-wrenchingly in character! I LOVE THIS!

...I LOVE YOU! P Hehehe. Anyway, this is probably the best yamixyugi fic I've come across so far (after searching and SEARCHING AND SEARCHING for a year and reading over 330 yugioh yaoi fics). They're so in character, it's just absolutely marvelous and so brilliant that I can't stop myself to read it again and again and again.

And again.

And-hey look, I just read it for the 5th time. Who would've guessed S

Hope you write lots and lots and lots of YamixYugi fics! Thank you SO much for writing this!
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
*sniff* poor yugi, bless him. Beautifully written though! _
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
...what? I'm back. Yes I know... Your e-mail box probably has like 5 or 6 reviews from me. I'm sure. But your fics are too good to resist to review. XD I swear. I'm not lying. I love the idea of this. "A bird and a fish may fall in love, but where would they live? I have no wings...and I refuse to take yours." Man, LOVE it. Oh gawd... it's so... *sniffles* This will be the last review I give you today. But I assure you, if you update or I read another of your fics, I will be back! And you'll face the wrath of my long babbling reviews! D Hope you don't mind,

-currently your loyal reviewer!

*~Best Wishes~*
lavalieres chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Initially, I had the great desire to hate you for writing this. But in reality, if there was anyone that I should direct my anger at it would be Takhashi.

Bitterness aside, I honestly found this piece a wonderful work of art. You expressed Yuugi's inner torment and emotions poignantly and gracefully. The end was so heartbreaking, yet beautiful at the same time, capturing the sentiments of Yuugi and his other half wonderfully. The only part that I thought could have been changed would be taking away the first line of "A bird and a fish may fall in love..." The line is a splendid choice and has it's greatest effect at the end, however the repeat of it slightly dimmed it's value.

Other than that, wonderfully done. I read this on the Pharaoh's Hikari ML a while back, yet I'm a lazy slacker (with an addiction to Livejournal...), therefore I didn't review it. My loss.

Again, wonderful job. _ *thumbs up*
lslines chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
A girl sits in silence with tears streaming down cheeks, hands poised at the keyboard but not actually typing. She waits for the words to come, so she can express how she feels, but they do not. A few minutes later, while the tears are flowing faster, she gives up. She closes the window. She won't move from her seat until the tears stop falling. And who knows when that will be. All because of one, simple, fan fiction.
Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Your fic captures the emotions behind that last parting vividly. Ah, the angst! -sigh- Would you consider giving us the scene from the perspective of mou hitori no boku? Please please please?