Reviews for Things I Never Knew
riverrat chapter 33 . 3/19
Amazing story. So different to anything else that is out there. Loved your plot.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Hey what's wrong with a little masturbation fodder slavery dub/noncon? Hmmpf.

Rereading a third time!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 33 . 3/31/2014
Awesome and interesting!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
nice
Guest chapter 33 . 12/24/2013
Great story!
OneOfManyWriters chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
Wow, what a great story!
I really like your writing style and how your wrote Snape, who is my favourite character so I always watch him very closely ;)
Caydon is just adorable, a great character!
I loved the plot and the idea of being Owned.
Great story!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
Its absolute amazing! Thanks for share! Thanks for writte this great story!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
ah the good drama chapter
Obscene Cupcake chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
See I've always wondered in this chapter- if malfoy raped him, how could he claim to love his brother?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Love rereading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Rereading this excellent story. If it's what I remember
aisha chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Hi, I just want to say that it was great! I am pretty obsessed with harry potter and I watch the movies over and over again and read the books too. I just thought if there could be any more stories to do with harry potter and I found this! It was so thrilling and was very diffrent to the wizard world we saw in JKR's books! I loved it cause it was for us older ones and the cutting parts added to the effect! I finished reading this in less than 2 days and it was epic! I think you should write more considering your a born writter!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 33 . 3/2/2012
: no sequal in which caydon grows up and decides he wants to be romantically involved with the clueless harry (who happens to also be incredibly naive and confused when it comes to sex)?
JlovesGaara chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
What an awesome story! I am actually glad that this wasn't a romance. You focused on other aspects, and this was a very well written fic. I am so glad I found this story. It was amazing. I really liked that Harry was more realistic than what other stories make him. Obviously, Quidditch and other frivolous things take a backseat when you are depressed. Harry is always alone during the summers and the adults in his life make all the decisions, so it would be natural for Harry to find a way to gain some control over his life. Great job with keeping all the characters in canon for the most part, especially Snape. He was fabulous. keep up the great work for the future.
JlovesGaara chapter 22 . 2/14/2012
This is a great story. very unique, and keeps me wanting to read more! And Snape really isn't a good father, but I really like how you gave him a family. Not many stories do this. Great job!