Reviews for Things I Never Knew
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 33 . 8/9
This is something... hm.
Mudblood Slytherin and Proud chapter 33 . 4/13
Perhaps you don't read reviews years later but just to say I really enjoyed reading this start to finish today, thank you very much indeed for creating some delightful original characters and plot lines, it was un-putdownable! At times it felt like it was something straight out of Jo Rowling's mouth and I forgot I was reading fic, the villagers and their life and social structures were vivid and believable. Thanks also for seeing it through to the end. It's going on the favourites list!
All the best
ban-chan100 chapter 33 . 4/3
Fantastic story, couldn't stop reading that I finished it in one day, your a fantastic writer and hope you feel like making a sequeal to this. THANK YOU :D.

I'll be re-reading many times I'm sure
riverrat chapter 33 . 3/19
Amazing story. So different to anything else that is out there. Loved your plot.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Hey what's wrong with a little masturbation fodder slavery dub/noncon? Hmmpf.

Rereading a third time!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 33 . 3/31/2014
Awesome and interesting!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
nice
Guest chapter 33 . 12/24/2013
Great story!
WriterJace chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
Wow, what a great story!
I really like your writing style and how your wrote Snape, who is my favourite character so I always watch him very closely ;)
Caydon is just adorable, a great character!
I loved the plot and the idea of being Owned.
Great story!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
Its absolute amazing! Thanks for share! Thanks for writte this great story!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
ah the good drama chapter
Obscene Cupcake chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
See I've always wondered in this chapter- if malfoy raped him, how could he claim to love his brother?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Love rereading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Rereading this excellent story. If it's what I remember
aisha chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Hi, I just want to say that it was great! I am pretty obsessed with harry potter and I watch the movies over and over again and read the books too. I just thought if there could be any more stories to do with harry potter and I found this! It was so thrilling and was very diffrent to the wizard world we saw in JKR's books! I loved it cause it was for us older ones and the cutting parts added to the effect! I finished reading this in less than 2 days and it was epic! I think you should write more considering your a born writter!