Reviews for Things I Never Knew
Gabby chapter 1 . 1/27
HOLY AWESOME NEVER SEEN A HARRY POTTER FANFIC THIS LONG SO GLAD I FOUND U! 3 MAKE MORE LIKE THIS WHEN HARRY POTTER CUTS OR MAYBE HERMIONE AND SHES BEING BULLIED BY RONS BROTHERS IDK
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 33 . 10/11/2016
I really enjoyed this,damn it definitely belongs in the angst category xD a small part of me feels it's a shame that Harry couldn't have cast that clumsy spell on Draco,it saddens me that it's broken the family apart.
Icestar2012 chapter 33 . 1/27/2016
OH MY GOD, I LOPVED THIS!
scarlettmeadows chapter 33 . 11/15/2015
I love this fic. I cannot express just how much I love this fic. It is so unique and the backstory is fascinating. Would love to read a sequel.
scarlettmeadows chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
ultimate creepiness
scarlettmeadows chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Giggling to myself :D very well-written :)
Anna chapter 33 . 11/2/2015
Fantastic Story! Couldn't stop Reading! A Sequel would be so Great;)
Tooru Heer chapter 33 . 8/9/2015
This is something... hm.
Mudblood Slytherin and Proud chapter 33 . 4/13/2015
Perhaps you don't read reviews years later but just to say I really enjoyed reading this start to finish today, thank you very much indeed for creating some delightful original characters and plot lines, it was un-putdownable! At times it felt like it was something straight out of Jo Rowling's mouth and I forgot I was reading fic, the villagers and their life and social structures were vivid and believable. Thanks also for seeing it through to the end. It's going on the favourites list!
All the best
ban-chan100 chapter 33 . 4/3/2015
Fantastic story, couldn't stop reading that I finished it in one day, your a fantastic writer and hope you feel like making a sequeal to this. THANK YOU :D.

I'll be re-reading many times I'm sure
riverrat chapter 33 . 3/19/2015
Amazing story. So different to anything else that is out there. Loved your plot.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Hey what's wrong with a little masturbation fodder slavery dub/noncon? Hmmpf.

Rereading a third time!