Reviews for Friendship By Moonlight
Thisisfunwhattooksolong chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is great. When I last watched Zeo, I wondered about Bulk and Skull living with them, but it never occurred to me to think about it the other way around. I've gone from not even considering it, to wishing Zeo had done so in about 5 minutes.

On the surface, this is a fluffy cutefic with Rito and Goldar, but you can sense the foreboding in it. The moon symbolism makes sense, and the way they react almost with horror and revulsion to some of their own memories is well done. And tragic, given what happens to them after this. Beautiful.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
There is something beautiful and sad, picturing the scene and Rito's musings. How he'd wish to just be here, a place that felt more like home than the one in his blurred memory; just something ordinary, but circumstances just didn't allow that. Nice story :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Exllcent and touching fic here
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I really wish they had stayed on earth as servants, and I also wished they had turned good after Zordon's energy destroyed them. They had always been my favorite, especially Rito.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey, cool. This fits them for this time period. Great job. And their brief flashes of memories...awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Really nice interaction between Rito and Goldar and how they dealt with the memory loss.
Lord Cellytron chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh, man, this is so sweet. It stays so in-character, and I can actually hear their voices in my head. :)
Hagar chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Sweet. A little "Oh" piece.

I really love the POV and attitude - though knowing how this ends in kind of sad.

-Hagar.
Jedi Takeru chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
DAMN, this is good! I unfortunately do not know that much about the Zeo era... I know a reasonable bit about Mighty Morphin', REALLY fuzzy on Zeo, about twice what I know about Zeo amounts to what I know for Turbo, a bunch about In Space. I've seen about half maybe 3 quarters of Lost Galaxy, roughly the amount of episodes I've seen for Turbo amounts to what I've seen for Light Speed Rescue, a bunch about Time Force. I've seen about half maybe three quarters of the Wild Force episodes, I've seen about the same amount of Ninja storm episodes as I've seen for Turbo... maybe 4 or 5 more than that, ALMOST all of Dino Thunder, missed a few episodes, though... caught one of the ones I missed last week on Jetix. Anyway, THIS IS AWESOME! Was Goldar somebody who used to be human? He Was destroyed in Zordon's wave in Countdown To Destruction, right? I think he was... Was Rito destroyed by the wave as well? I don't think I saw him destroyed... This story 'tis going on my favorites. Live Long and Prosper!