Reviews for Second Impressions
Cortney chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
This is an absolutely fantastic idea, and your writing style is wonderful. Weiss' narration is hilarious.

You are awesome, and I hope you decide to continue this.
madelinear chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
I absolutely love this!
Werid-O-Ville chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
i think im going to like this fic once i get into it

im keeping a eye out for chapter 6
otahyoni chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
Aww, I'm really enjoying this, and desperately hoping you pick it back up again someday. Weiss' narration is great.
Katiyana chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
This is really awesome. Please go on ! Hurry! Thanks , it's great!
Nikki chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Oh, please rite more and soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! Great fic so far!
mercedes chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Great story!Pls update soon!Cant wait till what happens next in the next few chapters! )
lauhall chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
OMG, I love the story, being a N/W shipper, it's amazing, it's a shame you haven't finish it, it's doing great, and I would love if you finish writting it. Please do.
awin chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
Gosh, I hope you're just on hiatus, 'cause this is very interesting...
coolcuc08 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Hey, just wanted to give a shout out. I think your story is fabulous and I love watching the Nadia/Weiss relationship develope here and on screen. What do you think Sloane's reaction would be lol?

I actually read this story about a month ago and have been eagerly waiting for an update. I would love to see this story continue (PLEASE UPDATE!).
Queen C chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
Bless your heart for writing a Wadia fic! An *awesome* one at that... Ooh I do hope you continue!
ASeriousPiggyback chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
I love this chapter, i can't wait for the next!
Valoriahn chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
WOW! This is terrific! I love this fic! :D Pease update WAY Soon! :D
Lady chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
You surely do know how to jump start a story. Not too many words, just enough (well placed) for a good visual and your discriptive is to die for. The character is easily believable. One might think this would do well as an actual episode. Writing like yours is the exception. Wonderful! Lady
aliasobsessed89 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
His first thought was: where did she hide a gun in a dress like that? His second thought was: hey. Where’s my gun? Oh, crap- I love that line LOL.