Reviews for Halcyon
Termony chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I really like your story. I think you are really good at characterizing both Athrun and Cagalli.
shiloah18 chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
first time reading this so.. I haven't read the first one.. xp demo, suteki start! Lemme continue reading.. *starts to read again*

gah! CagaLLi's famous Line wasn't said! "To Live is the greater fight." wah! TT

boy.. Kisaka's harsh.. o_o

yeah.. she Lost her friends, her otou-sama and now, even Athrun.. ;'{

lol Cags did LoOk Like a troubLe magnet in GS.. XD

yeah Cags.. Live for him.. Let peopLe sEe him through you..

MiLLy's right.. everything they did to kEep you aLive wouLd be put to waste if you don't move on, Cags..

Athrun wouLdn't want you to be this way, Caggy.. the same goes for your otou-sama..

misery does Like company..

that figure.. is it.. Athrun? if it is.. how come he isn't making his existence known to CagaLLi? _ demo, bLack hair and bLue eyes? -.

*chuckLes* Cags did that when she was seven? XD

Kisaka shouLd be gratefuL for MiLLy..

"I want to heLp Orb but I don't think I'LL be abLe to run a whoLe country even with your heLp!” I'LL say "itai!" in Kira's stead.. XD

words of wisdom from Kira onii-chan.. lol XD

oh.. so that's how she gets out.. kakoii!

shades? the tacky ones in GSD? *chuckLes*

hmm.. after running aLL around the desert when she was with Desert Dawn.. she must've become a fast runner on soLid pavement, ne?

lol Yzak's a sLave driver eh? XD

*Laughing her head oFf* cOochie-coOchie-cOo? haha.. Yzak.. the momma's boy.. XD

ah! DeaMir is kawaii tOo! _

oh.. did Yzak do what CagaLLi did in GS? did he save Athrun? or.. is this something Like what happened to Mu? or Neo or.. whatever! XP

uh.. he watched her when she sLept?

oh! contacts! demo, his hair.. did he dye it?

'That's it, CagaLLi. Forget about Athrun. He's aLready dead.' and there's onLy ALex now? aww.. T.T *sobs*

she thought it was aLL a dream, ne? or she just saw Athrun's spirit.. ToT

oh.. so that's why he didn't say anything back at the café.. he was afraid that she wouLd recognize his voice and that wouLd bLow his cover, ne?

oh? so the PLANTS supreme counciL knows?

lol is this how ALex Dino is entering the fic? *grins*

oh.. so one haLf is his whiLe the other is for Cags, ne? just Like ShinSte.. ;')

oh? Ezaria JouLe was the head of the NationaL Defense? after siding with Patrick ZaLa in the war? *sighs* oh weLL.. if it's for the gOod, why not? -

*gasps* Yzak fEeLs sorry for Athrun? oh my! lol just kidding.. XD

d*mn.. I hate it when Athrun isn't seLfish when it came to Cags.. .

that's right Dearka! you've gotta heLp him! hmm.. so when MiLLy brought up about him and Dearka being the onLy ones Left, he wasn't reaLLy that sad since he knew Athrun was stiLL aLive, ne?

..and that's it? argh! there's gotta be some sort of sequeL to this! *ruFfLes her hair in frustration*

wait! I don't sEe the COMPLETE thingy on this fic or in it's summary.. maybe.. maybe there's more! oh gawd! *faints*

nyWeiZ, sugoii deshou fic! thank God I saw that List that had this fic on it or eLse I wouLdn't have read this! though angst.. it's great! LoOking forward to the next chap, if there is.. or to a sequeL, again, if there is.. jaa ne! ;3
ho chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
not bad a chapter..
Kagally chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
The ending is so sad, it made me cry! But I love the ending. I think that there should be a second one...well maybe you wrote a sequel to this but i'm not sure, but i'm going to look just in case. But if there isn't, i think there should be one. I want to know what happens in the future. :) Love the story!
denden-chan chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
wah! tears were threatening to fall down my eyes! it's just...just so depressing! please don't make sad fics! especially if its AC... im a really BIG BIG fan of the pairing! i hate that B*H meyrin! sorry 'bout that, i don't really curse...
simply -v chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
hmm seasonal changes was better...
auzzi chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
oh my god! holy crap! That was awesome! I'm no fan of Angst or Drama, because I get teary eyed...but nonetheless I still loved the story! I'm sad that Athrun and Cagalli never got together (I got emotional at that time. Lol). I really also do think that Athrun's going to crack with out Cagalli by his side! Anyways, awesome story!
ChildO'God chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
thats sad :'(... update soon!
Airia Black chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
i really like it. i hope that someday you will continue on with it and do a sequel. great story. xo-airia black
Sunflower Seeds chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Wow...this is really good...Are you making a sequel? lol
Princess Ashes chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Great fic... Totally adorable! Thanx for writing it!
945466 chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
*cry* aww...It's so sad. The ending was kind of unexpected. Well anyhow, I hope the sequel won't be as heartbreaking.
Garowyn chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
An extremely well-written story! You know, for awhile there, I was worried that it wasn't going to be Athrun, but you proved me wrong. I didn't read this at first, mainly because I don't like reading stories where characters, especially favorite characters, have died, but I'm glad this didn't turn out like that.

Excellent work.
dragon agility chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
I liked this fic. I liked it a lot!

And if you ever find a DVD of Gundam SEED with better subs, watch it in full again with the subititles because the Japanese voices are very good and fit well to their characters, and this is coming from someone who hever watches subs!
jenniferseedlover chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
You can never have athrun zala because hes an animated cartoon and hes with cagalli.. Your story is nice.