Reviews for Harry Potter And The Incidental Plot
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
sometimes ya need a good cliche story to cheer ya up
BisexualKitsune chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
This story is the bomb so far. Can't stop reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
5ýt
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
i liked your story ... very nice.
platinum.and.raven chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
I absolutely love cliche and this was EXACTLY what J needed!
Abbey Riddle chapter 18 . 2/1/2015
ironically the only cliche you DIDN'T use was the fact that Veela can't leave their mates. the whole, protective, it hurts to hurt them thing. That's the Number one and Draco was a shit the whole time. haha
WeisseHex chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
That was really sweet! I love twins!
WeisseHex chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
I think a little of 'angst' is good for the soul...that said, I was worried there for about a millisecond! You did that scene perfectly!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
So, is Pansy getting ready to attack Draco? The lush!
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
LOVE IT!
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
This is kind of horrible, and I don't know if it's because of the clichés or the writing... Maybe - probably - both.
natsuki23 chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Wow, this was the most heart-touching story I have read! I love it!
Madison891066 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Permission to rewrite please
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I know this is old but I hate that you had to make Draco a bottom. I don't get the irony in it, it doesn't fascinate me at all. I prefer it to be Harry. Draco is the veela so he should be top.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
Okay, so this story, for some unknown reason, possessed me to read this. So I'm going to try my best to be polite while I criticize your hard work...

1. While this was a somewhat great plot, I think you rushed it. If you had put a bit more effort into this story, I think you could have easily made this a 25 chapter fic.

2. There were a lot of errors in this story, but thankfully, they weren't prohibitive to reading. While I was tempted to bash the English, I checked your profile and noticed that English is probably not your native language. After realizing this, I looked at your writing in a new light and realized that for a non-native, your English is not all that bad. (I'm saying this because some fanfics here are horribly written and the sentences and words don't always flow with these errors, and they were native-English writers.) So, kudos to you.

I had more to say, but it left my head. Either way, I love this story and it'd definitely a favorite.

-Ai