Reviews for All You Wanted
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ryou and Bakura have always seemed like such a... hardcore kind of pair. Atem and Yuugi are the cliched, desperate pair, and Malik and Yami Malik are the crazed, mischievous ones.

brittney
xoxoangel23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really like this story. It comes to show how much one can change when stuck in the shadows for a long time ;).
Bakura's Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh! SO KAWAII! I loved it Amarin-chan. That was so adorable. I prefer fics where Bakura and Ryou are friends rather then enemies. This was gorgeously adorable! Good job!
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Fantastic- this was really enjoyable to read. Well done.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Nya~n! *huggle* I am fast running out of creativity in what to say in my reviews... I'm just that pathetic. But the story is amazing and I loved it!
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Aw! How cute! It's soadorable and sad but happy and...

I'm babbling now. Anyways... great job!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
-bursts into tears- UWAH! That was really good! FLUFF! I WORSHIP THE FLU U U UFF! _ BxR fluffy angsty romance is the BEST kind of BxR there is!

Kat-chan
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Aw...this story is so moving! I really felt for Ryou and it was really good the way you brought out Bakura's true character through his doubts and thoughts!
Vicki Crawford chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
What a cute story! Very well written with the lyrics distributed just right. Congratulations on a great Bakura/Ryou story! It definitely makes it onto our favorites.

Sincerely,

Vicki and Jade
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Wow... That was really beautiful... I loved the ending and it just flowed so well.

I wanted to let you know that I actually updated "See you in the afterglow" and the chapter's a little weird but I hope you like it anyway :)

This was incredibly well-written. I wish I could see more stuff like yours out there...
Sami chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Amarin Rose, that was absolutely beautiful. I loved that fiction more than you could ever know!

Love Animechik.
DarkestAphelion chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Sweet. That was just what I needed
Silently Broken chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
AW! That was so cute! . I love this story! It's going on my favs list!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh! This was so CUTE! I loved it, I really really really did. Ryou is my favorite character and he was AWESOME in this story. Whatta great job! This was so cool! It made me all weepy and emotional and gushing... very powerful writing and incredibly descriptions. YAY for you!
Lady Devinity chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh, that was soo sweet! I love it!