Reviews for Where Hope Lies
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Cute. Especially that last part.
christmascarolling chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
A little sad. But warm. :)
Thank you.
I love rereading this.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awe! Great... I loved it! ;)
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was beautiful. Everyone was written wonderfully in character and goodness, I don't think I've ever felt such a happiness from reading fanfiction xD Christmas, SetoYami and this situation made for such a lovely read. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I found myself believing every word of it. It was such fun to read 3
faraway chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
The first though which occured in my mind after reading your story was "beautiful". This sotry certainly is. There is nothing else to say.
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ra that was fluffy. Cute though.
MonsterHugs chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This is really, really good! I love how you write Yami!
angelictransmition chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
XD COOL. I'm totally lovin' it! make more
puffin chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I like this one. It was written well and looks very throught out. Keep it up.
Siiarrei chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
So cute and adorable. Loved ur fic.

Merry Christmas, byebye!
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I don't know. I like the story, I do! But something seems different. I can't quite put my finger on it, but from time to time your stories are well DIFFERENT! I can't find the words and it's frustrating. *sigh* I did enjoy it though.
The Storm Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Alright Evil Genius Seto Go you the man. I liked it hope you type soon
mellinde chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
aw! such lovely fluffiness! please, update the fluffy soon! FLUFFY!
tag0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
*Very* nice - I *like*!

I quite enjoyed the way the mood changes subtly throughout the story - it works quite well with the title.
Demon fritillary chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
*chokes on the fluff, is swimming in all the fluff, dies because of too much fluff in lungs* wow. :) very gd. Liked the mistletoe bit. very funny (am tierd, excuse the poor sense of humour, but it WAS funny... wasnt it?)You should know; you wrote it. *nods*

* need sleep* though I'd like a better description of what the picture shows. just a thought :)

~ EAT FLUFF (and always remeber to brush your teeth after excessive amounts) ~