Reviews for White Towers
Shesbeenlying chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
You are my new favorite Author. That story was by far one of the most amazing I have read in a very long time. You kept a magical, but very real AU that I wish would be real. It makes so much more sense, and is exactly what I always imagined. Padme slowly deteriorating at the things that plague her. This story posseses something, I hope you know that, I'm sure you do. Thank you for writing it, you are an amazing writer and obviously a master of imagery. The use of "He" got me too, it added a lot more power, emphasis on where he was held in her mind. He was the single thing driving her in a web of insanity. Oh man, you've got it. I'll stop now. Again, beautiful story.
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm shivering right now. That was just the sort of terribly abstract, depressing bullshit that I always fall in love with. Your imagery is both simply and beautiful and the God metaphor used throughout was powerfully touching.
KathrynValmont chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was very well written, if not completely depressing. I really liked it...

-KathrynValmont
Kazzy chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Very nicely done. It seems to me that she's suffering from a fairly nasty bout of depression, which would not be unexpected for someone in her position.

The imagery you've used in here is particulary potent and focuses largely on the visual, particuly on space. This comes across as being 'silent', deserted of anything living. Just Padme, alone. Then near the end the holonet is breifly heard, but then fades away again, leaving her alone.

Very nice. :)
LVB chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Loved it, plain and simple. You have a great knack for writing. Well done