Reviews for I For You
dimonyo-anghel chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
i like it! please update soon and how old are they now? and are more characters going to come in in the next chap?
Zeilya chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Oh... loved this one... n.n... it's so sweet and like... full of peace... luv it. Continue pweasee...
Yit-Ha chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
Wah! I love you fic! Why don't you write more? You can't just let me alone here!
uchiha fan chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Ooh, interesting side-effect for the Mangekyou Sharingan. I'm a little confused on the timeline/sequence though. Does this chapter take place before the scene in the first chapter? Anyhow, I like older Sasuke. And I'm enjoying the style for this story.
HelloEli chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Once again, another great installment to yet another one of you're great KakaSasu fic's. I really want to see where you go with this, so please continue!
uchiha fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
::clutch:: Luna Sea is my favorite band and I love this song too! XD You have great taste.

This is very nice so far. I really like the idea of Kakashi and Sasuke setting up lights & decorations in the village together. Heh. I guess it's the image of night time, a sense of privacy and quiet, without being removed from the activities and people of the village.

I hope you'll write more for this!
Nara Mina chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
hi, i love the story, i hope u update this story and moon dance soon!
Jennifer Darknight chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wow...that's so pretty...

Kakasasu is so underrated. I personally don't write much of it, but it's a very cute couple and I wouldn't mind seeing lots more. Please keep up the good work.

Jen
Chip-sta chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Ah ! kawaii! i love kakasasu! *squeals in delight* why was sasuke hurt? how did kakashi found him? update soon!

early merry christmas !