Reviews for TruFaith
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
I thought this one was pretty good. Don't be so hard on yourself. Write more soon.

BeckettFan chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
Cool! this is really good! i love this bit:

Wish I had Giles around. He's much better at explaining all this.

mainly coz i love Giles! im a Dirty Old Man Lover as my brother and friend says! lol! but no! i love Davis too! hes so cute! (little kid cute) have you seen season 2 of Tru Calling? coz we've got it over here, and i dont think its aired in America yet! newayz plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
It actually wasn't that bad of an ending. I mean, now you can start up the next chapter and not have to worry about writing the explanation. So yeah. Write more soon.

Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
can't wait for more, please update whenever you can
The Sithspawn chapter 8 . 2/18/2005
Very nice handling of this situation! I going to enjoy Tru's reaction to Faith being a slayer. I can't wait till she meets the rest of the gang!

One question: is Davis going to find out about Faith's Abilites?

Update soon!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
That's awesome. Happy happy joy joy! Yayness completely. Write more soon.

Darklight chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
o boy both Tru and Faith having to fess up to their secret, can't wait to see how they are going to bumble through both of their stories.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
The Sithspawn chapter 6 . 2/9/2005
OH! I like this chapter very much! Right into the the fire here! Tru and Faith get to meet up with vamps on their first day!

Update soon!
Darklight chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
The council kidnaped Faith, to bad they got blown up. Or her Dad was the bad one and did the deed.

keep the chapters coming
Harry2 chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
I think that Tru is about to get introduced into the World of the SLAYER! And boy is this going to be a DOOZY of an introduction for Tru, while Faith is about to find out about Tru's ability! Bring on the next chapter!
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
So, what about Meredith? -just kidding -sorry, didn't see the note earlier... (M. is basically Tru's older sister, works as (I think) a lawyer, very well off; but has a drug habit; on at least one occasion she ended up dead (drug dealer) and in a re-spun day, Tru stole her car to prevent her from driving to that drug deal... that's about it... still has a drug problem (Tru can't change people, only try to keep them alive)...

"Please help" from someone killed by a vampire is probably the right way to go about it-
Hero0724aolcom chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Hey your story is great, but you made one mistake you forgot tru's sister Meridith
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
I totally think you should have Faith remember it and have her follow her sister to the Howards house and kick some Vampy ass. WRite more soon.

Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
can'tb wait for more, please update when you can

What chapter might Tru meet the scoobies
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »