Reviews for TruFaith
Vincent-Mac chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Veyr very cool, I love this story its unique and well written.

My only request is longer more detailed chapters ... pertty please with a cherry on top?

Iris
BeckettFan chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Cool! this is really good! lol! but wot about Meredith? their older sister, she checked herself in for rehab after a drug problem? and i saw the first ep of season 2 of Tru Calling last night! it was really good! 5 more left! lol! newayz plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next! and when Tru meets the scoobies! and when they tell each other their secrets!

Love Megan
Harry2 chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Its good to see F and T spending time with their family. This is something that Faith has needed for a LONG TIME!
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
I must be going nuts...doesn't Tru also have an older sister? The one who's an executive, with a drug problem?...

Hm...how to have them find out each other's secret... that's a toughie...the cliche would be to have a vampire attack I suppose ...or Tru's boss could mistake Faith for Tru and blurt something out...
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
What if Faith get's the rewind with Tru? I mean, what if she remembers the die too? ... Or if a vamp showed up at the morgue? It is actually rather amusing that both of them deal with the sorta dead. :) Write more soon.

- Damia -
smee chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
love your story, it shows a part of the watchers that has been spoken of, but not in great detail. I was just wondering why faith did not ask about their older sister, the one with a cocain habit?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
can't wait or more, please update when you can

-sorry again, but they have an older sister named Merideth(best I can spell the name) used to be a grug addict, and Harry's girlfriend as far as I know at this point,in the show, is also Tru's best friend Lindsay
The Sithspawn chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Great Chapters! Though I would have tried to lengthen Faith's search for Tru. Anyway I can't wait to see how Tru's friends and family will react to Faith and how Tru will react to Faith being a Slayer.

Update soon, I'm waiting!
df chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
please upload the chapter soon... i mean all tru calling fics are never finished.
Lorency chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
More. It's great. Will Tru meet the gang? Will Faith meet Tru's gang? AH. I want to read more! :D

Peace out!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
YES! Tru got the question she wanted AND BOY was she ever ready for this one! To help save her twin sister is a mission Tru was NOT going to give up on! Now, its time for the sisters to reunite and find out what has been going on, and where, if anywhere, the rest of the family is.
Darklight chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Can't wait to see who kidnapped Faith and gave her such a rotten youth.

Her Dad isn't a real charmer.

Keep the fic going, great first encounter of the twins.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
And now each will be thinking she has to tell the other a story that won't be very believable. A 'can you top this?' contest... not sure who would win... Tru's abilities are actually weirder, plus unlike Faith (now) she's the only one who can do what she does...

The 2 of them should definitely meet the other siblings soon..
BeckettFan chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
YAY! Faith aint dead! lol! Tru did the exact same thing when Harrison died! lol! i saw that ep last nite! lol! and in New Zealand we're actually getting season 2! i thought we werent gonna get it since it hasnt even played in the States but were gettin it! so yay! lol! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens when Faith and Harrison meet and when she meets Davis and Meredith!

Love Megan
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Wow, I like this. I should have read it before. This is awesome, and you are right, this is better than her just walking in and saying 'hi' you know. write more soon.

- Damia -