Reviews for Loose Ends
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 9 . 8/30
Short, sweet, lovely.

I forgot what it was like to have an in depth story that so quickly drew together enemies and developed them into lovers. Excellent job! Even if I'm like 12 years late, haha.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 8 . 8/30
Yes. The relationship between Draco and Blaise is lovely- from Blaise trying to read and protect Draco, to Draco knowing Blaise's actions. Excellent job.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 7 . 8/30
Ginny's obvious confusion over Draco's question read so easy. Can't wait to see what happens.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 6 . 8/30
Ginny as the predator- yes, yes, yes.

Also I like Draco's cold fury at the idea of Ginny returning home to suspicion because of their marriage.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 5 . 8/30
"How sinfully self-indulgent..."

Love the tension between them.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 4 . 8/30
Love Blaise. Despite the fact that when you wrote this we knew very little of his character, I find him incredibly accurate to canon (or, at least, how I view he'd be with more expansion). Excellent job.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 3 . 8/30
Absolutely love how they met up in Russia. Very original.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 2 . 8/30
I always enjoyed how you write Malfoy and the society that the purebloods live in. I particularly enjoy that Narcissa in this story was a spy for the Order while Lucius was one of the highest ranking Death Eaters. Draco playing the ground in between only seems natural.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 8/30
I definitely had to have read this before. Your work was some of my favorite way back when. Your name popped up in the DG forum and I went back to look over some of your work again to stumble upon this. I don't remember much of what happened in this story so I can't wait to reread (or, perhaps, read it for the first time) it. Hope this review finds you well :)
shinishine93 chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
OMG! This has got to be one of the best DG fanfiction ever! It is amazingly written and totally believable as well! Love this Draco and Ginny! They make so much sense! Overall amazing!
Nyago chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
An interesting story and one that I couldn't stop reading even if its 2 am atm...an interesting take on the side of the war and the ending and one I actually happy to see that they stay true to their character. Draco being cold but learning to love and Ginny accepting that and silently agreeing being on his side... I simply love it.

-Nyago
val chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
intriguing. definitely intriguing.
The Darkest wizard chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This is a great story!
pheobep3 chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Love it!
AddictedToReading chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I expected there to be more after the last chapter, like how Draco responded and some complication along the side, but it ends well, I don't often see these not-quite-definite endings, but they're quite good. the story feels soft and comfortable, I think more like a very long one-shot or something, but it doesn't feel like a multi-chaptered story. As always, I liked Draco and the complex situation that got him where he is and made him who he is, Narcissa being a spy! I like how Draco acted when he realised that the attack on Hogwarts was foiled, he had a lot of control.