Reviews for Loose Ends
Nyago chapter 9 . 3/6
An interesting story and one that I couldn't stop reading even if its 2 am atm...an interesting take on the side of the war and the ending and one I actually happy to see that they stay true to their character. Draco being cold but learning to love and Ginny accepting that and silently agreeing being on his side... I simply love it.

-Nyago
val chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
intriguing. definitely intriguing.
The Darkest wizard chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This is a great story!
pheobep3 chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Love it!
AddictedToReading chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I expected there to be more after the last chapter, like how Draco responded and some complication along the side, but it ends well, I don't often see these not-quite-definite endings, but they're quite good. the story feels soft and comfortable, I think more like a very long one-shot or something, but it doesn't feel like a multi-chaptered story. As always, I liked Draco and the complex situation that got him where he is and made him who he is, Narcissa being a spy! I like how Draco acted when he realised that the attack on Hogwarts was foiled, he had a lot of control.
emenem10 chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
Excellent ending! I'm glad that everything worked out well for them. Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
This is the absolute only time that I feel the need to dislike your short chapters! Terrific transition chapter - onto the next! Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Ok, so last chapter I said I didn't know enough about him. I'm sorry to be critical but I think maybe you've characterized Ginevra very well but did not characterize Draco enough. I am tied up in mental knots trying to figure this out. But I guess I should wait another chapter before I start crtizing because of my confusion.

Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Alright so I was off but only by a bit. I'll be able to chew my history teacher's head off the next time he screws it up. lol

The fact that you've made Ginny into a well-rounded, strong, and independant character is Brilliant! I love her!

Draco's another story all together. I'm not sure as a reader I know enough about him to make much more of a statement that I wish he'd just make up his mind.

Fantastic chapter! Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
The United Kingdom is the offical name. England is like calling the United Steas of America The US. Great Britain was the name used a hundred or so years ago but I'm not sure why it changed. The offical language is English. Apparently, I speak American in America... Or so I've been told. In Illionis they have 'American' as their offical language. Fun fact of the day that I'm sure has no use to you way down in Australia. Oh! While I'm answering, can I ask one? Why is it called 'maths'? Is it because there is more than one branch of math like calculus, statistics, etc.?

"...an orgy of self-indulgence." That's great. I first saw the word 'orgy' in a history textbook and my nutty friend decided to look it up to be sure and it's a great word. lol. Stupendous chapter once more! This is a GREAT read. Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
Brilliant! I do LOVE Blaise! He's FABULOUS! I love the fact that her Father sought him out, that's cool. This is really building to be something neat. Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I get it now! This will be a fabulous story I have no doubts! Dynamic! Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
This seems to be a good start. . .I really like your characterization. You write Draco so well. Much Love, Emily
emenem10 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Okay. . .Give me another chpater to compile a reaction. I ned to get deeper into the plot to see where this is going. Seems to be a good start though. Much Love, Emily
caught in my own world chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
aw..

that was a great fic!

it left me hanging though.