Reviews for Serpents and Thorns: The Building Storm
Names Have Power chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Huh. Interesting end.

I just can't stop thinking of her as Rose Tyler, though. Honestly, everything Rose Evans speaks, in my mind she can't stop licking her mouth. Cut it OUT Rose!
Names Have Power chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Good for you! About the private college thing, I mean. Sorry about all the other stuff. Life has its ups and downs, Hopefully this is just the low point before a hill. :)
Missyick chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
its the end of the story, really?
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
is this a complete story?
SlytherinRiter chapter 16 . 3/27/2011 sad as I am to see this enterprise coming to an end, I am even sorrier for your friend and bet. I will not presume to ask, but I do offer a smile and hug.
BWout1992 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
A most excellent read; a deep insight into the nature of Severus Snape, and one that I enjoyred reaing immensely!

I always think of the 'older' Snape; that is, the one running around in Harry Potter's time, as the old, bitter, mean Alan Rickman character, but the flashbacks in your first fic give meaning and depth to why he is the way he is. In the canon, of course, he loved Lily Evans, but I think that this is also very plausible; with most quiet, neglected types, they are the ones who love the deepest; just look at Harry Potter himself! :-)

I love this Snape; he has more meaning to me now, than just the bitter old man. I think that fanfiction is what has made the Harry Potter series of books so great; all the fanfic simply elaborates more thoroughly upon all the characters. This is the first Snape fic I've ever read, btw. And, I am glad that I've taken the time to read it; it is very worthwhile indeed :-)

redskin chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
damn. for all I can say i was dissapinted with DH and severus being 'in love' with lilly.

also dissapointed that you didnt finish this story :( i really loved rose and sev together and I was excited to see what would unfold at the Malfoy's and what you ending would have been. if you do get the chance I would love for you to complete this story. your writing style and imagination have held me captive and I have been waiting months for the next chapters.

good luck with everything that you do

gabrielle chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
I loved your story here. I read the first one as well, it really touched me I'm just so sad you left it this way. Such a shame. . .
fadedmarquee chapter 17 . 8/2/2007
Oh bother. I had a sneaking fear that Deathly Hallows would be the abrupt end to a number of good fics. Although I'm still wishing you would continue with this, somewhow, I have to thank you thrice over for producing a solid plot and a character that I wish had been in canon (truth be told, I HAD to reject the thought of him loving Lily and whatnot because Rose is such a great character). I guess I'll have to daydream about the stuff that would have come inbetween your last chapter and the end. I do love the end of your story though, and I know for sure that Rose Among the Thorns AND Serpents and Storms will be a multiple read for all its worth. Keep on keeping on, with writing and fanfiction, and THANK YOU. THANK YOU for creating Rose.
Egad chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
I love how you ended this. Very sweet and simple. Snape really can't die, too many people love him. I loved this fanfic and I hope to see more of your writing :)
Ginny of Queenscove chapter 16 . 3/8/2007
sorry to hear about your beta-reader and I hope you start writing again soon It's been more than a year since that last update I realy llove this story

lots of love

Hugs ;) Ginny
Leelo Forever chapter 16 . 2/20/2007 eyes have been glued to my monitor for an unhealthy period of time...though i have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

it's so easy getting sucked into this story...i could go on and on as to why...(clever characterizations,a hefty backstory...suspense, originality...)

and yeah. can't wait till rose and snape get busy. they seem to need it... (a revelation which shatters any intelligent point i'm trying to make.)

i do hope you and your friend are feeling better though. If you still need a beta, don't hesitate to ask me. My grammar is pretty good, if that's what you're looking for. Anything to help.

P.S. HBP depressed me too, but I think Snape will be redeemed in book 7 (if that is, indeed, what depressed you about HBP).
Leelo Forever chapter 2 . 2/19/2007

poor harry...

i loved the cafe part...

you know...this is so easy to read...i've read stories where i'd have to strain to understand whats going on...but this is great

keep up the good work!
Leelo Forever chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i love the fact that the 1995 severus and rose get to interact with harry...ron..ginny...hermione...draco...that whole clan..

and...i have a thing for vampires so... :)

(my "vampire thing" of course only extends to the realms of literature...and not to actual...vampire like tendencies or affinties... o_0)

and HAH! can't wait for harry to find out who his uncle is!

pfft...first uncle vernon and now...

loving it!

angelofdarkness89 chapter 16 . 11/19/2006
I would love it if you continued this story. I really hope you find a beta.