Reviews for Finalmente
ProLiferChelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This story makes me laugh every time I read it. And I love the references to certain classic episodes!
LucyLove101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I thought the story was good. But at the begining you made them roll their eyes a lot. and I wasn't really over whelmed with vivian frawley and william vance but I LOVED the story line!
Deovine chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Your story's a little too much like some of the other episodes. I'm not sure if I like the Vivian Frawley name off of the actor's real names but you might could find a real dancers name.
KoolFlute chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
i loved this story! It was well written and wasn't to long or to short. i really like it!

UPDATE SOON! :)
FriendlyReviewer chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
LOL! I love the inside joke with the names.

IMO, this would have made a good episode.
Sgt. Ace Cooper chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Guess who?

Yo Great One-shot!

If your other work is as good as this then why should I bother!

This is a fantastic piece of work!

Keep it up!
sapphirerosha110 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Yay! Lucy finally got in the show.
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I like how Lucy finally got her break in acting! Good story!
idkmybffspike chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
LOL! that was REALLY good!
SoraNAnimeFan1013 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
hey!

i love this!

you really caught each and everyone of the charries...i was really into it. Actually picturing it in my head...good job!

Stephan

SoraNAnimeFan1013
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Ironic how mixed up the names of William Frawlet and Vivian Vance...I liked the whole story put together! How could we forget Ricky's way of talking: You've got some 'splanin to do! Love that

peach_fan14
reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Your story was okay. I didn't like the names (played off of the actors) for example: William Vance as in William Frawley and Vivian Vance? As well as another Vivian Frawley just vice versa. Oh and you spell Vivian with an e, that was wrong. But maybe you could write a better one with more of a plot.
Munchkincat chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
What a great, sweet story! I can really picture Lucy, Ethel, and Ricky saying all of this. Great job!