Reviews for Addiction
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I loved it
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was so beautiful! I love how it all flowed together! Too cute :)
ReimeiRogers chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I absoutly love this fic! It made me thing of the song Dare You To Move by Switchfoot. It's so bittersweet, it brought tears to my eyes, and it's fairly difficult to make me cry!

Keep up the good work!
Harvest x Moon chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I've always loved this story. I was going over old favorites and thought I'd drop by and let you know.

I love the way addiction is described and the way it echoes throughout time to the present day. It's beautiful. I felt bad for Sanako, though..
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
wow usually i don't read stories centered around sango and miroku so i'm really glad i did! this was really good and so sad!
preciousxbabie chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow. Oh Wow.

Who are Sanako and Miyoko? xD

*Dodges sandballs*

Wonderful one-shot. Really great.
Silindro chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Oh taht waws gorgeous. I loved every moment of it.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh my goodness!

I'm just, speechless! That was so wonderful, so sad, so beautiful!

Wow, just wow.

I loved how you alternated back in forth between the Sengoku Jidai and present time. Also, how Miyoko's cancer was a type of substitute for Miroku's kazanna.

Also, it was just amazing how you made Miyoko promise Sanako that he couldn't have cancer, and get pneumonia.

Then, there was the whole Kazanna stealing his memory, and not his life. I loved how their love was so pure, that not even Naraku's evil-ness could destroy it!

When she found him again, I was so worried that he was engaged or married to another woman! Thank goodness he wasn't!

"She wished life was like a fairy tale...Like that story from feudal history. About the monk, Miroku, who was being absorbed by his cursed wind tunnel, but the love in his soul for Sango was so strong..."

I loved that line too. How Sango's story was told as a fairytale to her re-encarnation. (I didn't spell that right, did I?)

I feel so bad for Sanako though. I could have sworen that Miyoko was going to turn up with his memory gone.

I loved how you made had Sango have a happy ending. Sometimes in fanfiction, the Mir/San ends in tragedy and in the future they end up together.

I also liked how similar their names are.

This was really a great story, the best I've read in a long time.

bobalina chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Sucks for Sanako. And Sango, kinda. Bummage. Keep writing!

angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
omgomgomgmomgomgmomg!this is really good...itz so sad...and happy...and..and...well i dunno...ur writing is really good! and im crying with hapiness...liked how u ended this...itz so good!
sinister banana chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aw! So kawaii! I loved it! This story was beyond amazing and gave me warm fuzzies. Ah, so GOOD!
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That was very original and interesting, it's kinda depressing that Miroku can't remember any of the things they went through together. oh, well. I really liked it.
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This was so sweet! Very long, though. J'adore, mon anime!

Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
At first, I admit that the "Sanako and Miyoko" part confused me, but then I realized you were only switching back and forth between the feudal era and the modern times.

I love this fanfic. It is definitely one of my favourites.

I love Sango and Miroku's "advanced" relationship, and I love the affectionate teasing between Sanako and Miyoko. It's so modern-like! I really enjoyed the humour of Inuyasha's comment, "I'm sure she'd rather hear that than, 'he's gone off because he's about to be absorbed by his Kazaana'." That was just... awesome. You had all the characters completely in... well, character! I could almost imagine this as a real episode, minus the modern day Miroku and Sango. You are right when you say, "It was him. She was addicted to him." Sango is addicted to Miroku and it shows, even if she won't admit it.

Wonderful one-shot. I wish there had been a second chapter, but sometimes one-shots are better remaining as one chapter... the meaning can only be as affecting as it is the first time someone reads it.

All in all, good job.