Reviews for Brothers
MyNameIsGuest chapter 1 . 8/17
This. Is. So. Amazing! I loved this so much! This was extremely well written, and detailed. I was not able to find any grammar or spelling errors, which you often find in fanfictions. Great work with this story!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I despise made him look good for a change.
TaraMcFLY chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Love it!
Miss Awesome chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I usually don't like stories where Dumbledores the bad guy but I liked yours.:)
BloodGutsandChocolatePudding chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aww big brother Ron! This is too perfect!
Python chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Well done, well done indeed! Even though you probably will never see this review... But there's always a chance that you will, and I decided you deserve congratulations. All your stories are wonderful, even if I don't review half as often as I think I should.
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
AWWWWWWW! This is so wonderful! It made me cry a little. It is very well written and I wish there were more. This is one of the best Harry/Ron family fics I have ever read.
Sparkling.Lyme-ade chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww...
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Excellent character study. I like how your Ron admitted that Harry should have been a Slytherin, and that he would have pushed Harry away had that happened.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aw, now I feel all mushy inside... In a good way, of course!
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i really liked seeing this side of Ron. Kudos :)
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Good story. I like stories where Ron acts more mature. The story was very cute. I would have liked to read Ron's conversation with McGonagall.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh my so sweet, even with a slight shudder for the thought of Dumbledore and Minerva together, but that was so sweet, I love Harry/Ron-brothers stories. Great job.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Holy crap! Ron went really deep in this, I love the brotherhood and how you really changed Albus in this. There were some things in this, facts, about albus that I didn't know myself. Like, why didn't he prevent all the things he could have. It is a very good story and it seems you put alot of effort into it! Great job! It was a great read.
Lena chapter 1 . 12/14/2008