Reviews for Holiday Blues
Bockibear chapter 12 . 2/8
So good! I loved this story! Please continue The Night Before. I really want to see how that ends.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
"at least that trashy blonde from the bar didn't find me…"

Yeah, he woulda been raped. XD Not that rape is funny, just... lol Kaiba.
hellfire15 chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
this is the best story i ever read so far and i've read thousands
Serena Scarlet chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I like this. It's like a light snack, for a fanfic! Does that make sense...?
Etsuko An chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
Cute! 3 I really liked it!
zenbon zakura chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
awwww sexy!
Mulanzu chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
So cute and sweet and hot and ugh! It just flowed so well _ x
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Wow! I really don't know what to say about that...it was really AMAZING!Enough exclamations, I just loved it sooo much! But I have to say, the blurb was a little univiting...I was really not expecting something as good as this Fanfic really was...

Love it! Love it! Love it!
jessi chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Thanks for taking the time to write epilogues!
jessi chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Excellent story! It really made my day! You are a very talented writer!
jessi chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow, this sounds like an interesting story!
Jessica Watsuki chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
:) good ending! I would of liked the steaminess. Damn u T rating lol, but it was certinally cute and a very happy ending. I really liked this story! Its amazing what getting drunk can get u into!
Jessica Watsuki chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
ha they were having phone sex :) Everyone knows about their actions now...they sure arn't good at keeping secrets.
Jessica Watsuki chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Ya y would she watch pride and predijice when she was depressed about a guy...that would so no help! Seto went crazy! I can't believe he just went to Anzu's apartment and attacked her lol but it was certinally needed, he was losing his mind :) Im glad there's more cause this ending would no have been enough 4 me lol
Jessica Watsuki chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
its hard to think of kaiba being interested in women so i don't think there is such a thing as OOC in that catagory since no one really knows what he's really thinking. And boy is he thinking! Hes got it bad and i fear that a lil visit will just make it worse for him :) but its for the best.