Reviews for To Survival
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I Agree.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is good and could be a real episode! lol
koolkame chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Nice little bit. It's good to see Bruce out and about.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow! That was GOOD!

Nice work on the P.O.V.'s!
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
i like it. :P
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
gooy.
Casey Toh chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I'm impressed by the skill with which you handled this particular theme. Sure, there might be a new Batman in Terry, and the world in which they live in might be a 'new' one, but the poignant melancholy is still there in this tradition brought over from the past, giving some hope to otherwise dark memories.
DemonicK chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Celebration! Terry lives! It seriously upset me that Terry died in The Once and Future Thing... I like this _ Great job..
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I really liked this story a lot. Is this a one time thing, or is it going to continue? If it's going to continue, please update soon. :) Also, I'm not sure whether or not you are aware of this, but you aren't able to accept anonymous reviews.
The Sailor Earth chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
What is "The Once and Future Thing"? I'm a little confused. What were they talking about with the two cases of time travel?

Sailor Earth

CBugsBunny89
girl-gambit chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hey! I had to review...you only have one review and since i enjoyed this I thought I should add a few words. I think that because people have to sign in to review your fic, you don't have as many reviews, but i bet if you open it to all reviewers you'd get a good response! Anyway, i thought this was a nice idea, and nice writing too. Liked the interaction between characters...was a nice cosey, friendship feeling, almost family-like,. I liked the interaction between Bruce and Terry in particular. Was a good read. Keep up the good work! gambit
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I like the idea and I like the writing. It's a little bit different to what I'm used to reading from you, which is nice, refreshing, I like it. That statement is a little redundant since it is a different genre (not digimon), but I also mean the writing is different. I don't think I'm making much sense, since I'm a little tired, but what I'm trying to say is that I enjoyed this and I look forward to more.

Happy New year!