Reviews for Pemalite Chronicles I: Last Thing on my Mind
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
MUST UPDATE OR I WILL SIC HOT PINK RABID BUNNIES ONYOU
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
What? The economy isn't alive; it's not against my programming to hurt it
Skyflight Erek's Loyalty chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
I love this story. It's very good and I really want to see where it goes from here. I know you haven't updated in almost a year now. Are you planning to put up more chapters? I hope so, because I love it. Please update. :D

"What? The economy isn't alive; it's not against my programming to hurt it."

Lol, that was funny. :D Please write more!
Three-Eyed Squirrels chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
"Erek!" Marco exclaimed, "Bringer of good news! And it MUST be good news that you're bringing, right? I mean, the only reason you would ever want to gather us together is for good news."

That made me grin. That is SUCH a Marco line.

Intriguing story. When I was 10 I played with the idea of there being a lost Pemalite colony on earth, so I'm totally interested in seeing where this is going :)
Tsaukpaetra chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Cool idea, Like Erek being a main character.

Software glitches? Has Erek been trying Windows 98 (or XP)? :) haha.

[-Sends encouragement to keep writing-]
Living in Time chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Hmm. I think I need to re-read the beginning chapters. .

Lost soul chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Okay. You've got my attention.

I like the expansion of Erek as a character. We never did get to see enough of him in the series.
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
he's studying earth geography but he doesn't even know where canada is!

lol!
neosun7 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Sorry it took so long to review. Still sounds cool. I hope you will continue!

-Neosun7
aizxana chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
This is a great story, I hope you update soon, it has real potential.

-aizxana-
Living in Time chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
*blinks* It's been such a long time! I'll have to re-read the earlier part of this fic so the times can all link together.

I liked Eric's voice - it sounded like canon which was excellent.

And yeah, it's been a while since I've heard from you on my fic board. Coming back soon?

neosun7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This looks interesting! I hope you update soon! _

-Neosun7
Living in Time chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hi! Thanks for your review. I'm taking the time now to review people's fics when they review mine, mostly because I barely check out new stories anymore since I'm never on the site - I just use author alert. *hides*

But anyway, I really like your idea. Like, *really*. The way you described A'Casta really captured me, especially the whole thing about innocence and forgetting.

And I'm assuming that the girl down below is A'Casta... I'm also assuming she's going to meet the Animorphs, so surprise me! Make it unique. *grins* From what I see of your writing so far, I'm positive you will.

Anyway, I just had a random question - how did you find my fics? (I feel like I'm doing a Walmart new product survey. )

Anyway, update soon!

Elwing chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
First thing: I'm really glad that there are people still out there that are interested in Animorphs, because the series ended years ago, and I'm having trouble getting the books from the bookstores. (Does anyone ever go to the Animorph website?)

Anyway, I think that you are really starting off good. The first part of the prologue, about A'Casta and all is a very decent part of the whole thing, and I think you should make it a bit longer. Keep writing though! I'll be sure to keep in touch once you have more chapters up.