Reviews for Story of my Life
Emerald Tide chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
It's been over seven years. Are you still going to keep your promise? It would be nice, but there are many good fanfics that have been abandoned.
LilKit69 chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
And interesting g story with ups and downs. I don't think you really knew where you wanted thief story to go but all in all worth a read. You grammer and creativity if only needing to focuse and plan out better. Really wished I could have finished this a great first fic.
Bbly chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
Wakakaka... Love the end of this chapter; the reaction over Sasuke's laugh. Very nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow do you have a lot of chapters
Mcnitra chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Great, wonderfull idea, suprem writingstil, ... help! i want to read more...

i cant wait for the new chapter
SlightlySociopathic chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
So far I like the ceilin the best...:)
evevlove chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
OMG U KILLED KONOHAMARU NOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE HIM HE WUZ LIKE THE ONLY GOOD LITTLE KID ON NARUTO ugh y he wuz my 13 or 12 fav charater (1 all the akatsuki besides konan 10 or 9people(to lazy to caunt)garra and then konohamaru noooooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lolipopcandylala chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
Ahhhhh i absoultuely luv ur story if u rewrite it plz tell me so i can read it i really like this story

but it was sad that the rest of the demons died

oh well somethin needed to pish naru over the edge of sanity
Ellie chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
"I'll be seeing you around. Try to contain your homicidal reflexes and not kill him, Sasuke, alright? Good!"

XD
Tiffany chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
weres the next chapter?
shadowsspy chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
awesome can u please make another chapter its awesome
ScreaminMyLove chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
i freakin love this story! u must finish it :3
shimmer chapter 18 . 12/14/2010
AN- OMFG, I am so sorry you guys! I've been so distracted lately...-headbrickwall- Such a bad authoress I am! And on my honor, I will finish this story. Girl Scout's Honor. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. And that really hurts. Trust me. I broke a promise once...-shudders- Never again.

:( still no progress
Jezebel Kairiese Amikaze chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
ok firts of all VERy good story i loved it. secound of all you really need to write more soon!
Cagura-a-a-atchoo chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
one of the best i've reed