Reviews for Story of my Life
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 18 . 8/4/2006
this is a good story! i hope that u continue. i am so interested in it. anyhoodles, u have done a great job so far, so please keep up the good work. please update soon. well, gots to go.

Bye,

EMN
sunny-rain chapter 18 . 8/1/2006
I found this story today, and it's awesome! I couldn't stop until the end...only to find out that it wan't the end _...please please finish it! It's too good to just leave it like that for so long!~
TearCat chapter 18 . 7/31/2006
O.O Wow...it's 5:30 in the morning and...I just read this whole thing! *huge grin* I am officialy addicted...and it's almost over! Wow...what a jip (SP? OMG is that even really a word?) oh, and the whole your mom thing...that made me snort and my mom started to mutter in her sleep in the other room...strange. IT MUST ALL MEAN SOMETHING! Like how neji stared off into space...I laughed "But no...Neji NEVER daydreams..." i could practically hear the evil laughter in the background and...*breathes* I LOVE THIS! It's not like the other ones...and i LOVE break downs...why is that? They're just wonderful! I'm like addicted to them...and now i shall go write for my Sasunaru story before i get held hostage or choke on toast (and i don't even eat taost!) and die or something...*nocks on wood* I've officialy taken up your time. *Huge grin -little pink heart in background-* Oh, and your space too...teehee! *people stare* -ami/TC (fan girls/boys UNITE and conquer! or do a little dance)
envy's flame chapter 18 . 7/30/2006
please please please please please please please update! this is and awsome fic and it's at a cliffy! Meanie! Naw, I'm kidding, but hurry and update!

:p
Random-Sadness chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
IDK if u would care, but I was wondering how come this story was never finished? did the plot bunny just dissapear? I found it the other day on the web, and I really enjoyed it, till I realized that it hadn't been updated since 2005, so I was wondering what happened...kinda lame I know, but I really wanted to know what happened next...
berta-chan chapter 18 . 7/23/2006
wha havn't you updated in so long! i finally start to understand it and you just stop! (teary eyed) how could you?... i was really enjoying this fic to... the fight scene was about to start! PLEASE UPDATE. this fic is really good. don't leave my hanging.
ars nova chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
heh cool intro
destroying tokyo chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
Interesting. Update soon, please.
White Elf1 chapter 18 . 7/6/2006
Whoa...That is some crazy, confusing, deep stuff you got there! I was utterly lost until I read this chapter! Yay! Now I know what's going on! Anyway, I really enjoy this fic and you build your characters so nicly! Please continue writing! I hope to read more soon!

-Jade
HK-452 chapter 18 . 6/29/2006
Mournful Protest: But you swore you would finish!
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
i LOVE it. update soon.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
n.n That's sad. I assume Faerie is Sakura and Chimera is Kohanamaru?

*jumps up and down raising hand* I have! I saw Les Mis! Last year on a choir field trip. This year we saw Wicked. *dies and is ressurected several times* Damn, I guess Hell couldn't stand having another person who's read DaVinci Code and is a yaoi fangirl.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
LMAO. Just LMAO. '"You have huge eyebrows!" Naruto remarked, staring at them. "Are they alive?"' *dies laughing* I would so ask that too now that I stop and think about it.
yugiL chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
WHE~~!

Itachi ish IN THE HOUSE!

xD

Man, Kyuubi sure gave a nice lesson~~

I luv how everythin' just fallin' into place~~

Can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction

xD

Please update soon!
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 18 . 6/6/2006
awsome he continue :) OR ELSE!
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »