Reviews for Story of my Life
Cagura-a-a-atchoo chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
one of the best i've reed
Ceri Moriarty chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
ARGH! NO! CLIFFHANGER!

You haven't updated this in forever…are you still writing it? If so, PLEASE UPDATE! I BEG OF YOU! **falls on knees and bangs head on floor** The story's just getting interesting! Please, continue!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Ne, what you said about having to be both masochist and sadist to be a yearbook editor…I bet Hidan would make a good one! He fulfills all the criteria! XP Loving the story thus far; Itachi blaming Sasuke for the massacre is new. Well-written, and grammar/spelling errors are few. Leaf, Sand, Sound and Mist are, respectively, Konoha, Suna, Oto and Kiri. Story going well, nothing too predictable! Artistic!Sasuke is something I've seen before, but I still love it! Never seen the whole "prison" thing before…

From the last chapter: Hinata as a drug dealer…that doesn't fit, but it's funny.
ihonestlydontknow chapter 18 . 1/15/2010
This is a very interesting story, and it's been well-written, so far, but youve stopped at the climax! Oh, man... the climax... so much well-written, unresoleved tension...
YuTa-chan chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
Wah~!

Why is this story still not continued?

I'm so excited to read the complete story of this!

It's really great!

*smiles*

Please do continue ne~!

UnluckyWriter chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
I. FUCKING. LOVE. THIS! plz update! its so awesome to be discontinued! this fic is brilliant! XD
gemiinous chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
omg i love this! are you still updating? you'd better!
Cracked-sidewalk chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Heelo~ So, i've been reading your fic (which I absolutly LOVE btw) and I noticed a couple of times when naruto hasn't told anyone his name that they said it... ;

'Kakashi shrugged. “Hey, whatever suits you.” He closed the door and locked it. “Have a nice night, Naruto. You too, Sasuke. Don’t let anyone molest you, okay?” '

'Shikamaru glanced over at the blonde. “Naruto, you okay? What’s with that article you’re reading?” '

these are the two that I noticed... just figure I'd let you know... :D thanks for writing~!
ensis013 chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
This is really good! I like how Kyuubi has a personality, other then him being mean and snarling at Naruto, like in the anime. Naruto is a part of a gang, and they even have powers...it's so cool! I hope that Itachi will be dead soon, since he's a threat to Naruto and the rest. Please don't let Haku, Sakura and Inari die! They can't die so easily, don't they have powers? And I hope that Orochimaru dies too, that perverted snake. I can't wait to read more! It is truly addictive!
Gotenchi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
good job
Lune Stella chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!
sora7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hey!

I've been waiting for like, a million years!

When will ya continue this?

KatrinaEagle chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
This way way better than what I was expecting, to be brutally honest.

Love it.

Write soon, write more.
Bitter Faerie chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
You know, I /loath/ to sound demanding, but...

I need more! Update update update!

You are a fantastic writer, by the way.

Please and thanksies!

-Bitter Faerie
sora7 chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
hey, why do you always do this?

You know i'm gonna die just to read this!

Please continue!