Reviews for Story of my Life
Sarah chapter 18 . 2/24/2008
..You abandoned it after getting to this climax of the story?

...*scowls* That sucks. But anyways - thanks for the parts of the story you have shared. It's definately one of my favourite fics, and I'll probably still check every few months for an update. This is like, really really awesome.
Sero chapter 18 . 2/6/2008
- I love this story, please continue, cant wait to know what happens next. The Truth Shall Set You Free: great chapter and good name for the chapter. Thing about Cassandra was a nice add and plot is very good. Please please continue. I will be waiting for the chapter 19. ;D
princessiris160 chapter 18 . 1/27/2008
Really Really Good please update!
Sabauuga chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I FUCKING WANT THE ENDING TO THIS! and sorry for yelling but I've waited for almost a hole damn year now... I wanna now what's gonna happen D:
Failing Mentality chapter 18 . 1/24/2008
I was looking through some favorites and I stumbled across this.

I just wanted to say that when you wrote C4, I instantly thought of Deidara, if you know of him in the Naruto manga.

I know that you haven't updated in close to three years, yet I want to express my complete interest in this story. It's wonderful, and very intriguing.
silentthunda3 chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
will you please tyre the continuatio of this story. its really good and ive even read it twice to pass time, please. itachis even has finally shown up and the truth must be revieled thank you.
ofsaltandhalefire chapter 18 . 1/18/2008
great fic love it naruto is a great character in this fic cant wait to read more soo plz update:)
Thumbellina Grande chapter 18 . 1/14/2008
my cuz did a play on cassandra

silly girl they will not believe u pftft
Thumbellina Grande chapter 15 . 1/14/2008
garra is a lying traitorus son of a- oh! im pissed and hyped reading the last few chapters got me worked up!
Radwimp chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
OMFG. YOU MUST UPDATE OR DIE
Identity chapter 18 . 12/19/2007
haha. i recognized cassandra from a book that i was reading called touch the dark. it's about this girl named cassandra (cassie) who is a sybil and becomes the pythis...you should read it. it's good. and i think you might enjoy the writing style. it's very witty and comical (god damn i sound like a newpaper review ne?)

anyway, good job and keep writing.
Identity chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
by gods! you're hilarious woman! (considering that you are a woman, but considering that most fan authors are girls...that is a high possibility...but just in case you're a man...)
cluelessninja65 chapter 18 . 12/7/2007
wow i love this plot! at first i thought it might be a normal run of the mill story, but this is really good! the plot keeps twisting from one thing to another! i hope that haku sakura and inari are still alive! please update soon!
Addict101 chapter 18 . 11/13/2007
No! Don't leave me hanging on this chapter! Please update as soon as possible. I'm hooked on this
A Bibliophile chapter 18 . 10/20/2007