Reviews for Sweet Tyranny
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wonderful. I especially loved the scene where Sephiroth gets to taste chocolate for the first time.

Such a sad ending but an absolutely wonderful story. :)
xandria chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Beautifully written story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It's original and creative. Thanks for sharing! You write superbly. :-)
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
The most fantastic amazingly beautiful Sephiroth and Aeris fic EVER.

Bravo! And thank you~
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
SO...all of that was intended to stop him from struggling agenist the forest ; for it to shallow him in peace r just to refrain him from going and try stopping AĆ©ris? I prefers not to know for mysteries and open ends are sometimes what makes a story wonderful.

Thank you.

Silvara

-FinI
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That story was really good! I loved it! And I liked Sephiroth's annoyance over The Sleeping Forest! It was really cool to read how angry he got over the fact that the forest didn't want him there. And I liked Aeris' cheerfulness at the beginning! You're truly an excelent writer!
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I loved it! I hope you write more like this.
Aloria chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
"This was ludicrous! Here he was, the great and legendary Sephiroth, being held captive by a bunch of overgrown shrubbery!"

A Path! a Path! *coughs* sorry, I was just reminded of Monty Python there for a second.

I really like the level of description you've got in this fic, tho. tis very visual! And very sad! I want to know what was going on tho? why did the planet do that to her- if that's what happened. Was it to delay Sephiroth getting to his destination sooner? If so, then wasn't the forest doing a fine job of that already? hm. tis interesting!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Crap, I thought I reviewed this. Apparently I've done a lot of reading your fics without reviewing them. My apologies. Ah, just what it is about chocolate? I like how Sephiroth was all confused before he glomped her. "What have you done to me?" Chocolate seems to be a popular method of bringing Final Fantasy 7 couples together. Some kind of a theme. Anyway, I love the way you write this unusual pairing. I'm drinking chocolate milk as I review, and I'm disappointed that I have no Sephiroth or other bishounen to glomp at this time. Oh well. Nicely written, anyway!
Omskivar chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Pure and utter LOVE for this fic is all I can offer you. This was amazingly written, almost everything was in character. I now officially love you.
Fayth Anne Chandler chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Beautiful. I liked it a lot.
Dust-in chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Very good!

SEPHIROTH AND AERIS 4 EVER!
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
So she just left him there? Did she ever come back to him? That's really sad, but I liked this story a lot. I thought it was funny that Sephiroth thought his lust was being caused by the chocolate. How silly. She didn't do a thing to you, Sephy, that's just hormones. Thought it was convenient that he ripped off his coat at that time.

This was very good.
cookiegirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
very well written! i love your aerisxseph fics!
Elbereth Silimaur chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hmm...interesting one-shot. Loved it, like all your other stories it's intriguing, original, and just enjoyable to read. Still wondering what was in that chocolate...*munches on chocolate thoughtfully* I love chocolate! Keep writing!Have a merry christmas! *showers sol with sephiroth plushies*

~*~Elbereth Silimaur Nolatari
Taney chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
WHY couldn't the Planet just leave Aeris the HELL alone!...Yeah...so...now that I got that out... Wonderful, beautifully written fic! -