Reviews for A2Z: Zelda Style!
Soiku-grl chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Funny. Really funny. I can give you some suggestions for Zelda. Like D can be for Damsel and E can be for...Egotistical!
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
WHEN THE HEL ARE YOU GONNA WRITE THE ZELDA EPISODE? DO YOU EVEN READ THESE FREAKIN' REVIEWS? DO I SOUND PISSED? WELL, ONE REASON IS THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING, LIKE, AGES FOR THE ZELDA EPISODE TO HAPPEN, AND ANOTHER IS THAT MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS JAMMED AND EVERYTHING I WRITE SOUNDS LIKE I'M PERPETUALLY PISSED. TECHNICALLY, I AM RIGHT NOW SO I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. NOW WRITE THAT FUCKIN' EPISODE, GODDAMMIT!

(CENSORE THE CRUDE LANGUAGE IF YOU MUST, BUT JEEZ!)
Koyangi-Yoja chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
it sounded like you were just getting desperate for words by the second half...i mean...Pecans? WTF? Peanut Butter? its sad really...-_-'
FanFictionFantom chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
hahaha long and slightly confusing but still funny
Dysteria2008 chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
intresting...very interesting...

is link going to judge Zelda as well?

another thing, are you going to update "My Life (or Date, can't remember) with Zelda"? Out of all your stories, that is my personal favorite. Love the stupidity humor and the Zelinkness. Can u put more of that in this story?
Phunky Phishnets too lazy to log in 'cause she's at school xD chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
XD

I luff. Luff. Luff. More. 3
serenitythefaierikin chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
You are the king of outlandish comedy, DeadEye Dave! I can't wait to see what comes up for the other characters as well? Hmm, I wonder if Link will have any input on them like they did on him... if so, things are going to get really hilarious!
Glyphhunter chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
HEY! THAT WAS AWESOME! I mean, I started laughing at the letter C and stayed that way through the whole thing. PLEASE update soon! Like I said before, IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME.
MMMAJ chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Hmm, I can tell that Z is going to stand for Zelda's underwear, since link was always wearing them in AIRWZAC. But man, what will P and Q be?

Hehe, excellent humor value once again my friend! I liked the Legendaryfrog reference, great stuff.

I can't wait to see the alphabetization for Darunia and Rauru, and especially skull kid. C is for Caps lock!

*Adds to fave story list*
ch-ch-chelsea chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
lol! That was awesome! You better update soon. XD
getfuzzyfan04 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
HHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I'M ABOUT TO PEE IN MY PANTS FROM LAUGHING! GREAT JOB! UPDATE SOON!
Deplore chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
lol! Update soon! This is great!

...Rocky Road ice cream... M...
Devil Seifer chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Great job! I can't wait until the next chapter! *Looks outside mournfully* It never snows in Arizona...I just want snow for Christmas! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and it's in the 70's! Why must God be so cruel to us Arizonians? (I'm christian, and I just want to say that I didn't mean any of that)

Thankses!

P.S. Please update soon! Thankx!
Zoot Suit Riot chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
D00D! FUNNY! !## %!11!#35! UPD67TE 500N!
serenitythefaierikin chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh... my... freaking... love... of... GOD! This is going to be another hilarious fic from you, I can tell already! I was laughing out loud at some parts! I can't wait to read more on this! You are the master of outlandish comedy! Kudos! ;D