Reviews for Welcome to My Life
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
:O What happens next! I want to know!

Great story by the way! Totally love it ;)
ANIMEFANSTAR12 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Wow this is amazing please write more ASAP I want to read more.
Shotgirl chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
This fic is pretty cool so please update soon for me, the other readres and you.

Beijos
Noree chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Its SO cute!
Spiritlord chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Awesome story i cant wait to find out what happenin the next Rika will show her truth feeling to Ryo.
Rev-On chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
ah!What a Cliff HANGER!Please finish!I hope it ends with HenryxRika.
karika88 chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
oh cool please update asap, and make it RYUKI please make it romantic
minivanx chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
AWSEOME! UPDATE ASAP!
carzla chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
This took an extremely long time to come out. I personally thought you'd never update it. Glad you did though.

It's not too bad... though I felt that Henry was a little weird. I don't know why, but I guess it's fine. Since he is harboring feelings for Rika and is finding it a hard time to keep them down.

Hope the next update won't take such a long time! "
xglittergigglesx chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
great story cant wait 4 nxt chappie!
yyhpunk chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
i love it continue!
Ryuki Obsessed chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
lol i like your story so far
Tai-for-you chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
this is so good! please update soon
Aki Musou chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Your welcome and yes you have seen me somewhere before. My penname used to be BessArtist but I changed it because my nosy dad was sneaking peaks at my stories while he was at work. Anywayz, thank you for not making the father abusive, it was getting tiresome. The story keeps getting better and better :). The whole thing with Henry liking Rika makes it even more interesting. Keep up the good work! And Happy Holidays!

~Keep-OnxRocking

Hold on

Whatever lies beyond this morning

Is a little later on

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Might I also suggest if you're going to have a love triangle, that it *not* have one of them being great and wonderful and perfect and the other one being a slimy sleaze who Ruki can't stand. They're both her friends. They're both decent people. Love triangles are fine. Love triangles where it's damned well *easy* to see who should "win" because it's obviously a good guy and obviously a "bad guy" are nauseating and repulsive.