Reviews for Forgotten Feelings
PrincessSydney chapter 67 . 9/17/2016
Please tell me there is more I am loving this story.
SailorTardis498 chapter 67 . 3/13/2016
please update pretty please? your driving me crazy
Eien M chapter 67 . 9/8/2012
Whilst I don't normally use this language, I will for this one story. Think of it as a complement.
Update, dammit! Update woman! You've left this story for two good, long years, so f*ckin' update!
There! Sorry, but, two years is really too long. Please update!

Eien M.
Yami Nocturna chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
It's been a year

-cries cries-

How is the next chapter? That teaser had me on the edge of my seat. There are just too little AtemSere stories, which are good, or by someone who is not yourself, so Pleeeeeease tell me it's gonna be soon.

It's been more than a year

-pouts-
RAW19 chapter 67 . 5/28/2010
Sad to say, it was so long between posts that I forgot who half the people were. My fault, not yours. My memory is always awful with names. This was another great installment. I'm happy that Serena has returned and both look forward to and dread the moment when she and Yami meet again. Thanks again for a great update to an even greater story.
Scarlet Moon chapter 67 . 5/16/2010
When? When is a new chapter coming?

I wanna know?

Will the Pharaoh return, the real Atemu? What's gonna happen? Is this a love triangle? A love Square? Or what ever a 5 sided shape is called?

;o; Please!

You must satisfy my curiosity!

I'm dying here! Seriously! I am!
Cosmic-lover chapter 67 . 2/13/2010
Great chapter. I just can't believe poor Usagi-chan and Hotaru are going to have to end up fighting one of their best friends. Well I certaintly hope that she won't have to end up fighting all of her friends since I'm pretty sure it'll break her*sigh* oh well I guess I'll just have to keep on reading won't I? Update again soon please:)
arbitercosmos chapter 67 . 1/23/2010
Hey! Love the story D, keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter. )
Failisse chapter 67 . 1/7/2010
Thank you thank you thank you! I am so happy another chapter is finally up! It's seems like forever since it's been last updated and it makes me very happy to see it finally updated. This chapter was subarashii! I find it extremely hilarious that you made Hotaru and Akefia friends yet enemies. I also love that Talon gets to feel needed by Serenity. I know it's an unrequited love, but I hope they stay close. Also, how can it really be Setsuna if Serenity released their starseeds back in her dimension? And how come, if Setsuna remembers both Serenity and Hotaru that she is trying to kill them? I have so many questions and I can't wait for them to be answered in the next chapter! Please update again soon because this is truly one of my favorite fics that I can't wait to see completed in all it's glory.

-Failisse
SailorTardis498 chapter 67 . 1/6/2010
DANG well i totally wasnt expecting that one why on earth would u make the scouts evil?
Saris Yui chapter 67 . 1/5/2010
Man you keep throwing me for all the twists and turns! No worries I love it and can't wait for more! it seems some are having doubt about serenity since she been gone so long with chaos for so long. I hope everything gets back on track I still want to know what tea and tanya have planed and how there connected to all this. As always I wait for this story in rapture!

Saris Yui
Siamusing chapter 67 . 1/5/2010
The relationships surrounding Serenity are really interesting! Chaos is such a flirt, which is funny, and Talon is just sweet. I wonder how Hotaru will keep responding to her cuz of the Setsuna situation... Great Chapter!
Taeniaea chapter 67 . 1/5/2010
Great Chapter
princess moon shadow chapter 67 . 1/4/2010
Really great chapter! Love it!
Yami Nocturna chapter 66 . 8/6/2009
AH, I demand an update. I can't work! I want to know...

Please, I can't... i need

i need to know!

-bangs head against the keyboard-

jgab;sdjgab;skdjab;skgdga;sdjbkgbsdj;k