Reviews for Cave of Wonders
IvorySea chapter 24 . 11/24/2010
Aw, I didn't even realize that this was the last chapter, I was into it! I really, really loved this story it was such a perfect fairy tale. Theo and Aiden were such charming characters...heck they all were! Thank you for writing something so lovely for us. Now I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! :)
blah123456789 chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
eep. Loving this chapter, and the entire story. Sorry I've failed miserably at reviewing every chapter because I get impatient and want to keep reading. I promise to go back and properly review them eventually.

Congrats on getting into college...I know how awfully scary and tedious and exciting and important the college process is-I'm in the middle of it at the moment. I don't even know you except through your writing ( which is of high quality-not to sound 'tongue-in-cheek' or anything)and I'm STILL excited for you!

Molly
blah123456789 chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
Lovely chapter.

Wish I could stay and chat-but tbetes this story I must go read...something about a Cave...
blah123456789 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Hahahahaha oh Theo.

"Was it nice?"

Hahaha
blah123456789 chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Another lovely chapter :)

I bet that the reason Aiden finds Danni so interesting is because subconsciously he knows she's a girl. Like way way deep down.

I wonder why Danni has two accents though? Hm.

Onward to the next chapter!
blah123456789 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Lovely chapter! Your characters are already rich and full-bodied (if that even makes sense) and I can't wait to hear what happens next!

Also-your authors notes are strangely entertaining.
AugustAngel chapter 24 . 6/11/2008
OMG! I (L) it! You are really good! Great Job!

Keep posting more! I'm a huge fan...loved dangerous love as well!

Thank you!
bookworm97 chapter 24 . 6/16/2007
aww! that was so cute! i love this story best out of all of your stories! (and that is saying something. i've read 'dangerous love' 4 times already!) please write more! i love your stories!
Uomini chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Cute! I love it so far! It is funny and interesting! It's neat that they think she is a boy! Hehe! This could turn out to be very good...
Elen-Di chapter 21 . 11/10/2006
“and I’d love to stand here and kiss you all day, but I have this evil Lord that’s taken over my castle that I need to defeat.”

But by God I love that line. xD
Elen-Di chapter 9 . 11/10/2006
I've read and (I think) reviewed this story before - but I couldn't help from saying:

AWW! SO SWEET!
Elen chapter 24 . 10/24/2005
AW!11 I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!1 EVEN WHEN IT'S 12:26 AND I STILL HAVE TO FINISH HW! _
Elen chapter 10 . 10/24/2005

AMANDA IS SUCH A WITCH!1
Elen chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
AW!
Elen chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
IT'S LARK! IT'S LARK! IT'S LARK! IT'S LARK! IT'S LARK! YAY!

heheheh _