Reviews for How to Slide Down Horatio Caine's Chimney
tiCocoChanelle chapter 10 . 1/3
perfect, simple, exciting, you're talented.
Andreaaaa chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
This was an amazing story! This story made me laugh so many times and I really enjoyed it! :D
Thank you for this fanfic and you are an amazing, good writer :)

By the way, you may want to change your rate for this fiction. Its not a M more a T ;-) More people will maybe get/want to read it then :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
*-* i never thought I could love a fanfic so much, but then I read this one
bonbones chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Okay, you won me over because for a minute there I thought the story was not going to end, well...this great! So, I'm adding it to my favorites and giving you a thousand thumbs up. LOL, the pee pee story; poor Eric! But I've gotta say, I really like how you make Calleigh make the first move, totally Calleigh!

I honestly don't see Eric's mom being this way or Eric being like that with kids, but for this story it's perfect and fits so well into the personality you gave each one at this point in time...

The only thing that would have made me smile more was if they'd been able to have a night together, flirty banter and all, but that's just the fanciful girl in me.

Love it, and will always love it! )
bonbones chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
Awww, cutie little Elijah. Oh, this was full of 'awww' moments. And to think that Horatio knew all along Eric would want to switch with him for Calleigh...hilarious! Okay, so there's one more left and I still haven't gotten some fluffy. Come on give me some fluff, pleeeease?...LOL )
bonbones chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Yay! Eric and Calleigh! All that was left out was a subtle touch or a sweet kiss that maybe lingered a little more than would be considered friendly! Yeah, that would've been most awesome...cause this was more awesome...LOL
bonbones chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Oh, no! Am I gonna get to the end and find out this is unfinished? I sure hope not... :(

Ahahaha, Carrie, settle down, girl! Eric, wake up...sheesh, and get a clue...LOL

Yikes, Frank, huh? This is gonna be so fricken funny!
bonbones chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Awww, no E/C still? *tear*

Interim chapters is what I call them...those that we must inevitably use to set up something awesome and pivotal coming up. Hope that thing is coming up really soon! )
bonbones chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Ha! You kept me reading a Ryan/Valera ship chapter. You must be doing something right cause I'm so not a RV shipper. Their awkwardness was cute, though! :P
bonbones chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
It couldn't have been more perfect! And a whole chapter of just Alexx is brilliant. Haha, poor Cal and her bad and totally undeserved reputation of wanting to kill everyone. Okay, Eric, hurry up and give the woman her present...and a kiss to boot! YAY!...lol
bonbones chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Ahahaha...by the time this is over, Eric would have told everyone in Miami Dade that he's got a gift for Calleigh and been told by everyone he's in love with her...LOL

And, oh my word, I can only begin to imagine what Alexx is gonna do to the poor boy...hahaha :P
bonbones chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Poor, clueless Ryan, indeed! HAHA, more like poor, clueless Eric. This is hilarious. I love Calleigh like this, all flirty and cute and with that sparkle in her eye...it's great!
bonbones chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Your stories are always so quirky! It's awesome!

LOL, the mission, I thought had someting to do with Calleigh, but this twist was so adorable. You had me cracking up with the reading and re-reading of the little piece of paper. This story is awesome and that's not a typo! )
Jen chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
I've read this a thousand times, and I still love it. Eric and Cal at the end... perfectly done. I liked how you left the ending open so the readers could use their imagination to write the story after she comes back.
Julez Bacon chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
you should continue the story... when calleigh returns from her vacation.