Reviews for Simply Because
Sorikaii chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I heart present tense, and I also heart Yuffie/Vincent. Well, as much as I can, seeing as though I've never played the game. But I'd wager that I know it better than some people who have, what with my geek research.

Yeah, I've got to stop rambling to people who don't know me.

I really like the things about Yuffie's bag (random part to point out, I know) because she'd be the one with the old stuff that never seems to wear out.
AlescA chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Many many kudos. Your writing is fantastic.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I have no idea why, but I've taken this liking to reading VincentxYuffie fanfics in the KH section even though whatthehellVincentdoesn'texistYET in KH. But that doesn't stop moi.

And thus I love your fic. XD There was a point in time where I started shipping SquallxYuffie but not that much since VincentxYuffie still rules my brain; but, er, you know.

Either way, I loved this. Short, witty, and very Yuffie-ish. And Squall-ish. And Vincent-ish (even though he's technically not there.)

Haha.
Celira chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Present-tense IS fun to write in. And reading Kingdom Hearts Yuffentine is so so so so heartbreaking, fgaflsdfsdhg.

I liked.
misgiving chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I liked it alot. I'm all for Vincent.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love Yuffie and I love Vincent and naturally, they seemed to go together. Squall/Yuffie doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would, but Vincent and Yuffie? OTP. ;)

Lovely, subtle working of their friendship without getting into the muckiness of Yuffie's love for Vincent and vice-versa.
january blue chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
...People do stupid things when they love eachother? ...hah! I smell HERCULESE!

"Somebody call IX-I-I!" {love}

Ho-kai! So, this was wonderful. I'm beginning to like Yuffie/Squall friendship more than romance. Hah. My SQUFFiE friend people will murder me. Multiple times.

Yep. With buckets.

So, I'm off to read s'more. {is secretly not pathetic..really}

-from the plumb to the bob to the s to the k-
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Once again, I MISS VINNE!
Two Cents chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I *heart* this piece to bits.
horsie890 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I am completely and totally unabvle to write in the present twense. I can not do it! Gahh! This is okay, just a leetle too fluffyish but I guess if that's what you're trying to do then you did it good.

-horsie890, the owner of a horse named Smartchy
Rose Flame chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
*sniffles* I hope she finds Vinnie...

This was cute, and a good look at the relationship between the two without making it a Squffie. *makes a face* You're not the only one who gets a blaring sense of wrongness when you read those!
Aoi-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Love this fic. Why not write a story about her finally meeting him?
Nephthy-san chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Well done, and well said. I'm a fan of both pairings. I guess Yuffie just looks better with older men.