Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
PixieNightsong chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
hey, i wanted to tell you that i absolutly love your story! i've read it about 3 times and it still makes me laugh! great job!
katie janeway chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
ROTFLMAO! That was brilliant! I love drunk!Robin. There were some sp errors here and there, like "great" instead of "greet" - but since the characters were drunk, I actually wasn't sure - were they deliberate?

And as to the end...poor Amon, having forgotten everything. And poor Nagira! *Snickers* I doubt he'll try playing matchmaker again...
Snooboostoo chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
Loved it. Was wonderfully cute and fun.
pinksnow chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
LMAO!that was absolutely fab!i couldnt stop laughing at the part where pushing Amon was like pushing a brick wall!
Sparky16 chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
LMFAO, that was hilarious! Just brillant! you definatly had me laughing.
young wiccan chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
wow! that was awesome! I laughed so hard! but why did she have to forget everything? it's kind of sad, but also, totally hilarious
Lilly chapter 7 . 2/20/2005
Sad ending. I will take your advise and read the fics that you suggested. And I will keep on watching the show it's starting to get better and better. Anyway great fic I really loved it.
SimpleOne chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
so cute! Loved it! It's just too bad Robin doesn't remember anything about that night.
Kismet chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
ROCK ON! I can just picture Nagira doing Robin's makeup...and Robin on top of Amon. I completely know how she feels, my best bud is in the same situation as them and it sucks.
Adora Bell Dearheart chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
AW. the end, and Robin doesn't remember anything! no fair. Any I had such high hopes of having Amon and her chase Nagira. Ah well, guess that will simply haveto stay in my dreams.

Anyways, great job on the story. I lovve it. I really do hope that you write more stories, especially funny ones like this one. byby for now,

-Kat
Adora Bell Dearheart chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
I just jumped up and down like a maniak after reading this chapter. I even called my friend and squeeled and she hung up cause she had guests and I was probably being too wacko for them. going to read the next chapter now. till then.

-Kat
Frankie chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
*screams* No, damn... so she did forget. Aw, i'm all sad now. Well i hope that you start another amon/robin, if not then ferwell!
Hanako110 chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
*runsin out of breath* Gomen for hte late review! *settles herself and looks like she hadn't been anywhere for an hour* But yes...Likes the ending! Much more different from the usually everything turns out alright and all...Loves it when people are original! And yes moving furniture and stuffs out of the way does help...anyways...GREAT story!
Seashah chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
*considers falling out of chair and blaming author for broken leg into some guilt that will make them write like a mad person* Well...it needs a continuation. DEFINATELY a continuation. I wanna see AMON drunk. Seriously. That would be halarious. Well...I'm off. *starts froliking away and trips* *stands back up* Walking...walking is safe.
evilteddybear chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
Okay, first of all, and last of all YOU ROCK! Yatta! I'm so happy you updated! :) As for reveiwing this fic. I really loved it and the fact that you werer pretty quick with the updateing, the only thing I don't like is that the chapters are pretty darn short. As you've probably noticed, good WHR Humor fiction is very rare. I think you have topped the ranks. This story is going on my favorite stories list by the way. I really hope you write another WHR humor fic soon. I really, really do. Please. Thankyou so much for writing this fic and seing it through to the finish. I know how much work that can be. I also wanted to ask if maybe you would do a little bit more AmonxRobin fluff next time?