Reviews for The Most Wonderful Time
Randirogue chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Sighs dreamily. I wish you wrote the comics. :D
emmymae chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Hi,

I just came upon this. I LOVE Christmas! This is so sweet and well-written. I'm a sucker for Romy stories that end with a proposal. Sigh... I'll have to wait some time yet for those two to get hitched.

Anna
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
omg! that was the sweetest fic ever! i loved it! ahh soo good! totally a fav for me!

~*~loves~*~
Calliann chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Aw that was so beautiful. My two favorite lines were "She’d been to parallel dimensions, leapt across galaxies, saved the world countless times… she’d even met Brad Pitt" and "They couldn’t touch – they were X-Men – it was probably stolen…" They made me giggle so much. The whole story was wonderful though.
Erin chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Very nice. This is so cute and it puts me in the holdiday spirit. I'm glad you wrote it.
Conra chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Simple and sweet. I enjoyed this story very much. Keep writing.
Queen Peacock chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAy it soo cute you have to continue it. IT really good QP
Sara chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Aw, I really loved it. Gambit proposing at the end was simply adorable.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
aww! simply lovely! very nice, loved the line about meeting brad pitt... i think i'm jealous. ;-) and of course, the adorable ending. gold stars for you! this cheered me up. huzzah.
Tammy chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This was so sweet. I loved all of her reflections about Joseph, Raven, Irene, Charles, and everything else. Her meeting Brat Pitt was cute too, but my favorite part was the ending. Thanks for writing this story. It made my day since I was a little disappointed Rogue wasn't in the Christmas issue of X-Men.