Reviews for Drinking Habits
jj chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
haha i read this for a laugh
dancing elf chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
very nicely done
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This story short but sweet. Jou's drinking habit was good for both him and Seto and they make a great couple.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
liked? wonderful! hehe... i read most of your stories of YGO with Kaiba/Jou pairing in 'em of course and awesome! I'll read the rest later but however, UPDATE MOST OF 'EM! I'll finish reading tomorrow and this was a great one-shot!
SangSeiku chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That story was cute and silly! I liked it!
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great story I loved it!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
hehehehe that was muy interesado! ... dawg. ok i need to stop the bad spanish usage in my life. it's sad. ok well this story was awesome. i wish it were longer. and more. and more and more and longer. (that's what she said! oh) *cough cough* so i'll be reading whatever yugioh thing you spit out next. review you later_
Misura chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
M-m, now I'm wondering what Kaiba's like when he's drunk. Possibly not nearly as cute as Jounouchi, but then, Jounouchi was very cute - not to mention lucky. :)
xpancake chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Kinda reminds me of Hana-Kimi with the whole starts-kissing-when-drunk aspect. Anyways, while I can't see Kaiba saying that last line, it was still humorous with a cute factor
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I loved it.. Jou and Seto forever!
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Now that I think about...Jou-Seto does make a hot couple. A REALLY hot couple. -blushes-

Another wonderful oneshoht!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
To sum it all up, in the words of Honda, !
smilez4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aw! That was so cute! I love this
ynmy chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
liked it
Kioee chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I like it. That was funny for me. It's hard to imagine Seto saying "We'll make a hot couple"