Reviews for Not Whole For Love
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wow, great job! Very much in the same tone as the movie, and very heartbreakingly beautiful. Nicely done! :)
xylot3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
E I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

...eyeah. Applause for LadyBush, please!
B-emo-B chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
yes, if only...
Pendragon007 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was an amazing story, and it touched my heart when I read your dedication to Mr. Davenport. He is truly an amazing human. I loved your style, and hope to read more of your stuff soon!

regaurds

Pendragon
phangirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Aw. Most adorable. I love it! It doesn't have to be a one shot *hinthint*. I would be delighted for you to write more! Even though it has been a while since you wrote this...Its great as a one shot too though!

_ phangirl _
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Damn, I really liked that.
Chervil chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wonderfully gorgeous. I love your portrayal of both Peter and Tom. I was always a bit disappointed with the ending of the Anthony Minghella version-namely, Peter's murder-and seeing them together, finally, even if it isn't canon, is wonderful.

Keep up the brilliant work. I hope you'll write more Talented Mr. Ripley stories in the future. And on one last note, I wholeheartedly agree with your dedication.
Hyrado chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
aw, the perfectness!

Beautiful, gorgeous, gentle, perfect Peter and Tom the terrifying, homicidal delinquent, together at last.

After the description above, is it wrong for me to ship this pair?

Whatever, I loved this, it worked so well and you completely got their characters.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxox
Marnie chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This is gorgeous! It's really got the feeling of the film - all that sunshine and glorious views, with the bleakness and occasional hope underneath it. For an AU, it seemed very much as though it was still part of that universe. Sigh. If only. A beautiful, spare telling of a lovely love story :)
TBina chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I really enjoyed reading! The way you describe the inner conflicts is excellent. I really imagined the pictures in front of me.

Adorable!
Noia chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
That was so lovely! Thank you!
Demus chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Beautiful, beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous Peter. Scary scary psycho axe-murderer Tom. The way you've written him makes me feel so sympathetic towards him- a poor tortured soul. The way you write Peter is amazing, he's so...for lack of a better word, awesome.

A perfect love story- thank you.