Reviews for Smile
KnowAnimeWell chapter 1 . 6/3
Π *blubbers from cuteness level* just like vegeta ITS OVER 9000! Keep it up author loving it •
ThatGayChicken chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
So cute :P
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Awww, who knew Seto would be the type to purposly lose just to see Yugi's smile? 3
Shujouteki Kumo chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Ugh. Cuteness. Lovely, lovely, lovely cuteness. Or maybe, I'm just looking into it too much.

I love how mellow it was between these two. I mean, it's so much better than over doing it with the sweetness, cause they make you go "EW." But with fics like these, after you read them, you cannot help but crave for more!

So, a job well done!
Apocolypse Tenshi Tendou chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
So kawaii!What's a bento?
killah-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Aww! Seto loves to see the kawaii tenshi SMILE! /huggles author/ I love rivalshipping! And this just made me go "AW!" like up there. /points at first word/

Next chapter, maybe? Let Seto turn all stalker-ish and obsessive. P /rolls on the floor laughing/ Hee hee...

Anywhais- awesome fic! Keep writing, I found this very refreshing. Ja!
12345556677889977665454564734734645 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Oh my... You made me go "AW!" With this ficlet! Really! This was really nice and very well done! Straight to faves! :D
BuraindoSaiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Mwahaha..I'm not logging in. XD :ninja:

Anyways...That was so cute! *glomps* I don't usually read that many Seto/Yuugi pairings..but this one rocked! It was so adorable! D Great work!