Reviews for Gash or Gold
nij2401 chapter 8 . 4/3
Great! But not as good as "Random Acts"
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Aiyeeee! Brilliant!
LupinxTonks4ever chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
This story was awesome! Your writing is brilliant and you make me fall in love with the characters all over again! And they're all written so well and in-character!

I was so busy today, but I kept dashing to my phone whenever I had a spare minute so I could read more! Haha:D

This story made me laugh out loud, and (yes, I admit it) grin like an idiot and squeal like a little girl because it was just that sweet and good! HahaXD

Lovely job and thanks for adding awesomeness to my day!:D
Thunder-Goddess-905 chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
I loved this story! It was such a lovely story of this couple and how they finally find eachother! Great job
estelgreenleaf chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
This is an absolutely beautiful story and i wish it would go on longer. I loved Sirius' birthday present! Lord knows he deserves it. It was absolutely perfect. Favorited! It was bloody brilliant!
mommyconk chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
very sweet story-I enjoyed it esp Sirius and his plotting
angharad xoxo chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
aw they're so cute together :D gdgd story
ChristinaAngel chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I loved this! I love how Harry managed to get everyone involved and how happy he was when he spotted Remus and Tonks kissing under the tree. I loved how Tonks read all of Remus' books, showing that she was not going into loving him blindly. Seeing all POVs was good too.
killerkaiser chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Words cannot express enough how much I loved this fic, especially the epilogue. Loved the Sirius/Harry intervention, Ron and Hermione's involvement, all the characters and some of the hiliarious situations. Out of the hundreds of stories i've read on this site, this is definately one of my fav of all time! Perfect on every level.
xwingday chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
LMAO! "Death by snogging..." I love this story and I don't know if I'll ever get that sitting room scene out of my head now.

Thank you for the sorely needed laugh.
gebi chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
hey

i totally loved your story, it was so cute:D

my favorite character of the HP books is Remus, so i'm really glad i found such a good stary of him:)

thanks:)

and keep on writing
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
That was a good storyvery good! lol

JJ:P
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
OH MY GOD you FREAK! You cannot have scones without butter! Lol nah kidding you can if yo have em with jam and cream lol, good chapter BTW!

JJ:P

P.S. you're not a freak that was a joke.

P.P.S. that was just incase you thought i was beeing mean i wasn't meaning to be.
Ross chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
I really liked your overall stoty, especially the epilogue
Owl Emporium chapter 8 . 11/9/2007