Reviews for Hogwarts's Greatest Prank Ever
beahliezl.marasigan chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
hi!
well i hope more chapters will come,,,it's exciting what's gonna happen next.
:))
Skite chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Quite an interesting beginning. I hope to see where you're going with it soon. (i.e.: UPDATE!) :)

It's going to be interesting to see all these different characters from different times interact with each other. More please!

-Skite-
Avalene chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
funny. of course. great update.
MayTheStars chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
omg stupid FF wouldnt let me review! ok so heres myt review AHAHAHHA i love it lol ok ttyl bye
Backroads chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Ooh, you updated!
Leta McGotor chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Best to be careful around Argus Filch. Some girls even considered the young man handsome... Are that girls mad? I think he is all but handsome. But I like your story of the three being pranksters. I'm wondering what the people are doing where they have vanished.
Scarlet Lark chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Oh please, oh PLEASE update! It's such an awesome story!
Orange Colored Sky chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
Great story! Please update soon!
kyraskye chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
update please! your as funny as your friend, who i've probly been irriating with my zillions of reviews, anyway, as soon as i sign in, you'll be on my fav. list, too.
kyraskye chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
coL!
Raablyn chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Huh. JK Rowling wanted an all-British cast, so she turned her back on a perfectly good actor?

OK, Liam doesn't have the black hair, but a wig or somedye would have sufficed.

That's like a white writer turning away a black or asian actor/ess just because they weren't white.

The things people do for looks. *sigh*

TWO SNOW DAYS IN A ROW! WHO-HO! *does hhokey-pookey* Acually, Julia (A) made-up all those dares.

This story is good and FUNNY! Update or I'll put up the next stanzas of Annabel Lee! I MEAN IT! BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I feel in a paticulary evil mood today, so I'm going to torture Fistandantilus with Teletubbies and Gully Dwarves and Tea-Cup rides!

This is a good day.
lady rosebit chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
very promising.
MayTheStars chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
lol its so funny but hehe no not but only hehe lol bye and im flattered you like my reviews *bows* lol bye

Calypso
Backroads chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
You have no idea how funny that is to someone who just barely got out of first aid class. )

I love how demure the present, adult Dumbledore is about the whole thing.

Go villainy!
Crystal Lightning chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
hahaha...wow this will be interesting now since dumbledore remembers everything and such...haha and when minerva fell through the couch that was pretty funny, very klutzy but arent we all? hah anyways update soon i truly love reading this story it is very amusing!