Reviews for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Clap!
Hermione B. Love chapter 13 . 10/24/2020
Eww
Hermione B. Love chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
I think it's good but it's too much like the real one.I am writing one called Harry potter and the bottle of felix felicis and its 20 pages
Tmctflyboy chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
well that sucks for dumbledore. hope that you update the story soon, since i love it.
craziest1 chapter 19 . 11/4/2006
Good fic. I heard about it on DLP and I definitely wasn't disappointed.
Ansku chapter 19 . 9/23/2006
I just finished re-reading your story, you are doing great job here :) I had forgotten how busy Poliakoff had been, or likely I didn't notice the first time around... You are incorporating elements from HBP quite nicely, I'm looking forward to your version of where they are leading :)
Nuvyal chapter 19 . 9/19/2006
This is a wonderful story, many many plotlines, and a very believable Harry. But it hasn't been updated since May! Please, please don't abandon it...
Phoenixdor Dragonclaw chapter 19 . 5/26/2006
NIce I loved the Serene Nice guy thing Harry did in the bar. ""Arrogance is the ego boosting form of ignorance," repeated Harry from his many lessons with Sun Gao, "I implore you, I have no qualms with you. Let it just end here."" Very nice, Although I thought that Dumbledore was acting kinda stupid by just sticking his arm in the hole. Just like drinking the potion in JKR's HBP was stupid. Update soon.
HarryReader chapter 19 . 5/25/2006
Love the new chapter, keep up the good work! Is that thing about decomposing dirt being an alkalaie and being able to counteract acid true? What's your major in college?
BlitzkriegAngel chapter 14 . 5/25/2006
Kinder is german for child and the plural is Kindern
sirius009 chapter 19 . 5/25/2006
long time no read, good chapter however i wish that you hadn't introduced horcruxes..
Tmctflyboy chapter 18 . 1/10/2006
dang harrys in a mess i wonder how he gets out of this one. update soon
Phoenixdor Dragonclaw chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
Great Chap. I can't wait to see how Harry gets out of the werewolf's grasp.
HarryReader chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
You're not promoting yourself well enough you should have way more reviews. Check out It's a pretty cool forum. Keep up the good work...You abondoned your MSN Group...
Draghknar chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
good to see the next chapter. it was worth the wait. i like the fact that you did give maria a chance to redeem(is that the right word in this case i wonder) herself, and that you did not make her a complete coward based on the fact that she broke down last time. so you gave her some moral fiber. i also like the fact that you did not make blaise completely dependant on his wand and magic. he does know how to defend himself when un-able to perform magic. most fan fics make the wizards and witches useless when faced with that particular problem. cudos to you and your writings. i do think that this is one of the better fanfics i have read, and i have been reading heavily for the last 2-3 years. poor ernie however, but i also like the fact that the characters are faced with "real" situations, not just being stuck with a crisis that goes away with no serious repercussions.

once again, thank you very very much.