Reviews for Life's Like This
Lara-DiNozzo chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Hey! First i should say that i am from germany and sorry for my bad english! :D

I read your story today and i was really really sad when i saw that you didnt finished it!

I was so cocked (I dont know if this word is right) what happend to Kate!

Yes I know its bit late but i would be really happy if you would continue writing !

greetings

Lara-DiNozzo
Eliche chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
i know you havenmt updated for over 2 years but you have to i wanna know whas wrong with kate. im loving the story but i really want more.
Hell-of-Fire chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I really love that story so far! But I guess you won't update anymore, will you? I still hope you think about posting another chap. Would be really great, cause we all want to know how your story ends :)
CowGr724 chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
GREAT, but it needs another chapter so hurry it up, PLEASE... thanks

P.S. HURRY
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Hey... what happened to this story? 'Cuz I want to know why she hasn't slept!

Please Update!
Hiya chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
UPDATE NOW!~UPDATE NOW!~UPDATE NOW!~UPDATE NOW!~UPDATE NOW!~UPDATE NOW!~UPDATE NOW!

Now that I have that over with, this is an awesome fic!

And one more thing: UPDATE NOW!
Kris chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
Please for the love of coffee, tell me there is more to this story!
Alexiamanda chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
What's she doing? Please write more and tell me. I had the sudden urge to read it again, and found out I missed the third chapter? WHAT? Anyways, Kate should get some sleep...at least you could tell me why she's not getting any...
Shades.of.Peppermint chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Well, I commented as I read it, since you were right next to me, but I know you like reviews, and so I'm saying I love it and want you to hurry up and write some more. I'm tired of being so grouchy and mean, especially while Tony's being so nice...
problematick chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
This seems way out of character, but then, if I hadn't slept for a week I guess I wouldn't be myself either. But here is a review! I don't want her to be an insomniac for a long time! ::waves arms wildly in the air:: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Salem Navy chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
When are we going to find out what is wrong with Kate? I mus know. I am dying to know.
Salem Navy chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
What the hell is wrong with Kate? Why is she being so mean to Tony? Poor Tony. What is wrong with her? Help her someone. Fix it. Great story. Geeze Kate. How rude. Mental issues...
Salem Navy chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
That's a great mental image. Gibbs and Abby playing tonsil hockey. EWW! It's really hard to picture Gibbs kissing anyone. Especially Abby! Anyways, love the story!
doxtater chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
Hahaha, I love this story, I thought it was hilarious when Kate seemed amused by the fact that Tony hadn't slept all night either. Great work, keep it up!