Reviews for Snow Angels
the-middle-earth-muggle chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
WOW im gunna cry if u dont make another
The Scribe3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Very well done fic. I love Bobby/Kitty as a pairing and in this fic it settles right into the Ultimate universe. Keep up the good work.
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Yea, I had wondered how Bobby would be like after Rogue and Gambit walked off down the street, leaving them all in front of the jet.'s like Dazzler said "Dude, he's like twice as old as she is. That is so hot."

Sorry, I've always been a RogueRemy fan, XD. Personally though, I like perhaps the characters of Dazzler and Nightcrawler the most, though NEVER as a couple. Dazzler is just someone everyone wishes they could be, and Kurt...well...everyone likes Kurt!

Love your story, and I'm willing to bet that something similiar to this will be happening soon in the future of Ultimate X-Men, lol.

Great job!

randommarvelfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This is probably the best Ultimate X men fic I have ever read. I have read every issue of Ultimate and how you wrote about the Bobby/Rogue/Kitty triangle was exactly how I pictured it. After Bobby treating Kitty so horribly I didnt want him to end up with anyone, but this fic changed my mind about him. You just make him so likeable! I hope you write more Ultimate fics!