Reviews for This Moment is Your Life
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Goodness. I just keep looking at your profile at random times and finding another story that I liked. I guess I read this one at a bad time, seeing as it's July and 90 degrees outside. :heavy sigh: Heheheh. Anyway, this was cute. I love Biggs, and the image of him chasing after Jesse in his Santa hat. Pretty sexy if you ask me. And I just want to hug your Marlene. Beautiful work.
Tincent chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
omg that was so sweet! Aww! There are VERY few fics here on the site that just pull at my heart strings and this was one of them. Call it a weakness I guess...

Anyways, I'm highly recommending this one ~winks~

Also checking this one with my favorite stories, job well done
KissofJudas chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Aw! I hope Sab likes this, cause I know I do. _ This is a cute little ficcy. I love Christmas time...I need to finish my current Xmas thingy so that I can put up another one. _ Off I go!

Noacat chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Bingle Jells. *giggles* That's the best. Nice little holiday, day-in-the-life piece. Very appropo. You are a GENIUS!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh Sol that is so dear to mine heart. This is wonderful. I really needed the cuteness today. So little is done Pre-Game with these guys, and they really do deserve it. You did magnificantly.