Reviews for The Zen of Sabrina
Arlene chapter 35 . 5/16/2006
Wonderfully written engaging story! I started to read this morning and I could not stop! Thank you! (I know this has been complete for quite a while now but what can I say, I read my first "fan-fiction" this weekend.)
Jayta chapter 30 . 11/17/2005
Oh just found this. Great job. So great infact that I'm putting it up on my C2 for Zendall.
IntotheNight chapter 35 . 11/6/2005
Em, what a totally delightful story! You are definitely part of my "fantasy dream team of writers" for Zach and Kendall! And you saw it coming before a lot of us did.
Liz213Mast chapter 35 . 9/3/2005
I loved it, but I wish that you would have continued the story. I don't think it should have ended there b/c I wanted to know what was going to happen when they go to Paris.
Liz213Mast chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
I love it. And I am a OLTL fan I tape it everyday when I'm in schol and then watch it when I come home. I think that was a great idea how you mixed OLTL into AMC.
Liz213Mast chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
I love it so far, I would keep reading but AMC is about to come on and I don't want to miss it so I'll continue reading it later, if I have time. I have to go back to school tomorrow so I don't know if I'll have time. Listen to me rambling on, well anyways I think this story is great so far. And I hope that Ethan and Kendall break up and then ack and Kendall end up being together. And I hope that while Kendall and Zack are at the cabin that they end up sleeping together.
Red chapter 35 . 8/22/2005
I love it, I can't wait for more and I also can't wait to see what happens next
Zach Slater Fan chapter 34 . 8/21/2005
I'm so disappointed.

I enjoyed the story early on but when it meandered into a crossover to OLTL with the horrible Todd and Margaret it derailed the story I thought you were trying to tell about Zach and Kendall. Then you dropped that and went back to the main story, which while surprising in some of your choices, was still nice.

Just like the original Sabrina, I expected this story to end in Paris with Zach and Kendall together... but it continued on without any focus and has meandered for several chapters. Now you have decided to do another ill-advised crossover using even more unlikeable characters from GH. The change in direction has only hurt the story.

I'm sorry that this isn't a glowing review, but writers deserve honest criticism to improve their craft. When you decided to tell a new story, you should have ended *The Zen of Sabrina* and began a new one. The original tale has now become lost and what was once interesting is no longer enjoyable.
Niki chapter 32 . 8/8/2005
oh yay... this was so yummy. you should have updated much sooner. Hurry up and write more i just can't believe how addicted to this story i am.
Niki chapter 31 . 8/4/2005
This story is friken amazing. I am just in awe of it.

I wonder what Kendall is going to do when she finds out

Zach is helping his ex's sister! I predict anger and

lots of it directed towards Zach! Update ASAP!
Niki chapter 29 . 8/2/2005
i thought that you did an amazing job. One hting ia

have a problem with is how easily ethan understood

zach's desire for kendall.

He had claimed to be in love with her.
Red chapter 29 . 7/29/2005
I love it, I can't wait for more.
A chapter 29 . 7/29/2005
She didn't marry him! I'm so happy! It was so great to watch Zach swoop in as some knight in shining armour trying to protect his maiden fair, but even better that she didn't need his protection! Now, they're both free to explore what is going on between them. Please post more soon!
majikbeens chapter 28 . 7/24/2005
ROFL! I love it, Em! Please update soon!
Emeraldax chapter 27 . 7/20/2005
Can't imagine how you feel about AMC's continuity problems, LOL! Having been back and forth to Europe on business trips, I didn't recall the whole process being 10 hours. Even if we did assume 10 hours, it is not that much of a stretch. A regular work day with 1 hr lunch is 9 hours - people often work more than that. With 3 volunteers missing, and a homeless shelter being a 24 hour job, it isn't really a stretch that Zach would have been there 10 hours in this particular instance - he *did* note being mentally and physically exhausted. Take care, and thanks for the review.