Reviews for Mascara
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Aww
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Amazing! I love the whole mascara part! It's amazing and touching! ) Great job!
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
oh...that was such a nice fic. u rock, Lolly. I officially declare myself a Lolly the Sea Cow Fan.
Breaking.Benajmin chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Aw *is speechess*
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
good story, is this a one shot?
nikki chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
good story, is it a one shot?
Alenor chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
oh, that was good. interesting in an odd way, but also good. update flashlight please...cya later.
Jeast chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That was cool. I didn't know that MAscara could do so much to you. I m ean, make you bawl and like think through everything thast has ever hurt you or made you feel worth a damm.

Why does the fashion world have to be so cruel and insensitive. Making a product that does to you in less than five minutes what a gazillion sessions with a syciatrist would do and at like a %th of the price.

Kill me before my secrets are spilt like water gush from and overflowing cup. Ugh.
Starburst427 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
man i love this short story! it was so TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE! u have to continue writing! u should really extend it! makie it into a fanfic and have this as ur opening chappie; like an introduction. then the next chapter will explain the scene where jesse leaves suze, smiling as he shimmers out of view. after that, u explain this scene w/ suze crying, paul finding her and asking her why she's crying, all of her thoughts speeding around inside her head at a thousand miles per hour, what she says to him about the mascara, and so on and so on and so on until u land hear at the end w/ suze crying into paul's chest and paul huggung her protectively; and then u could continue the story w/ more chapters and suze falling for paul or whatever u want to happen next! but i really really really REALLY recommend u continue writing, cuz ur an amazing wtiter and so are ur fanfics and stories! so PLIIZ CONTINUE AND UPDATE!

Much love!

$$ Jasmine $$ P
The General G of K chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Whoa...

Sappy much?

Tear-worthy much?

That was so emotional. Damn! You have like the EXACT words to describe a situation, an emotion, or a feeling. It's beautiful. Like, for example, the whole pain thing, "Pain liquifies and leaks from my eyes." It makes so much sense, but I would never had thought of it, nor would I have probably stated it that way either.

Once again, you've made a beautiful P/S! They are your specialties. I command that you never write of Jesse again, unless he is making Suze cry, which causes Paul to make-out with her. Besides, your talent for Paul/Suze writing is just way too powerful, realistic, and totally awesome. Plus, you always, more than never, include a scene where they both let go of there carnal urges... and well, you know:)

And what are these red highlights Hayley speaks of? You never told me. I want to see them. Send me a picture.

Emily~G.K.~
I Call Him Fred chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
o0o! drama! angst! suspense!

Nice job with this one, Lolly. Great writing style...Mascara. Just the mascara.
Sandra Rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
OMG! I loved it, it was like so sad, really it was. For a second there my eyes started to tear up-but I'm sure it was just my mascrea. Merry Christmas Eve!

Luv,

Cassandra
amy88 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
gods, that was awesome! wow! honestly, i'm not big on paul and suze, but that was so good! great, great, great job! yay! ~ames~
Teen-Princess chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
that was bitter-sweet!it was so sad what jesse did to suze,but i'm glad that pul was there to comfort was right to tell you to publish this!you should write more stories like this!
moovalous3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
whoa. WHOA...that almost made ME cry...soo painful! HE LEFT HER? HE MOVED ON? SMILING! Oh jeez...

That was a cool way of writing. Very cool. :)

This was good...although way intense. But very good.

luv,catie