Reviews for A Different Journey
Foxytail9 chapter 43 . 1/7
Bruh. Update. Love this.
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
It's been ten years and I still remember this fanfiction. If it were complete, it'd be perfect hahaha.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/13/2013
What will it come on dvd inuyasha the final journy?
goldspears chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
llllllllllllllllllllll
saikouXP chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like reading InuKik fics and this is good. Looking forward to seeing more of your stories.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Tetsusaiga is up next. Can't wait
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Sesshoumaru is here! He's one of my favourite characters along with Kikyou and Inuyasha.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
So Kikyou now has some obedient pets following her. Love the way how you managed to include the Shinidamachu into your story. I'm loving your story so far. Keep going.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
So Kikyou saved Inuyasha in this chapter...Are they going to journey together?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Very interesting. So Kikyou is the one who made up the word for the kotodama beads instead of Kagome. I love the way how both of the girls can 'die' Inuyasha.
Fan of Inuyasha chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Why didn't I discover this story before. It's very good. Kikyou is my favourite character. Love the way you write.
Seigetsu chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hello Canada,

Coins did exist during the Sengoku Era. In "Inuyasha", Oda Nobunaga appeared in the story, presumably before he came to power. This puts the story in the late Muromachi Period. In this case, the coins used are like these: (search wikipedia for "Japanese mon")
Canada chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
It's good, but did coins exist in Feudal Japan?
licensedtolive chapter 43 . 9/8/2010
you've got a good story going, please update!
Ruza-chan chapter 43 . 8/13/2010
I hope you update soon, but anyways! I love your fic, but sometimes I think the phrasing could be done better. Other than that, it's great!