Reviews for A Different Journey
Western White Tiger chapter 9 . 3/16
I’m indeed looking forward to seeing those rippling effects that will be happening, along with the changes. The most noticeable one thus far is the emergence of Inuyasha’s demonic blood. So now that Sesshomaru is considerably more wounded, does that mean that he will require more time to recover? Now would that have an impact on how and when he meets Rin? (Or maybe he’ll encounter Kikyo first… Now wouldn’t that be interesting?) ;D

Sango shows up in this chapter. I guess that means it wouldn’t be long until Inuyasha’s gang unite against the common foe. Although to be frank, I’ve always disliked Sango for how she regarded Kikyo in the series. I understand that she’ll naturally side with Kagome considering their friendship but I thought she would at least be grateful or show some respect after Kikyo saved not only her life, but also Kohaku and Miroku’s. So I’ll admit that I frowned at her debut though the disdain ebbed away the more I read. I must say, you’re very talented with your writing. Seeing the way that Kikyo and Sango interact in this chapter is rather enjoyable and I’ve learned to regard this Sango in another light, rather than compare her to the one in the series (the one who would sacrifice Rin’s life for Miroku’s).

Ah, and of course… Kikyo. Seeing how she deals with issues in this chapter, as well as the last few, reminded me that she can indeed be as reckless as she is intelligent. But still… WHAT WAS THAT? That cliffhanger! OMG! Now I’m sitting around restlessly waiting for the next chapter. You really do know how to keep things suspenseful!
Lorien Legacy chapter 9 . 3/15
nice chapter
Lorien Legacy chapter 8 . 3/6
good chapter
Western White Tiger chapter 8 . 3/4
As much as it saddens me that Kikyo is not involved in this chapter, I must say that the battle between the brothers is exceptional, given the added twists.

Ohh, so Inuyasha has unleashed his demon side earlier than he did in the series. Now I'm predicting that there's going to be rippling effects that's going to impact on the future events. I do have to wonder what Kikyo's reaction will be like once she bears witness to his transformation, which I'm assuming she will at some point. (That will put aside one of my lingering regrets in the series, seeing that I really want to see how she would've deal with the rampaging demon Inuyasha. Given her personality, I'm sure she would've reacted quickly before he could go on a slaughter feast).

Ah, Inuyasha's growth and development is really starting to shine here, as is his desire to survive so he could chase after Kikyo. I'm glad that he has acknowledged that he didn't trust Kikyo enough, seeing as he never really did in the series and mostly believed that she didn't trust him enough. His willingness to make things right this time around really fascinates me. I'm rooting for you, Inuyasha! Go for it!

But owww, Sesshomaru! He's lost his arm to Inuyasha just like he did in the series! D: But I suppose this is also part of his character development that he will soon undergo.

And is it just me or is the ending slightly different from the series, seeing as Sesshomaru collapsed onto the tomb instead of retreating immediately?

Overall, a great chapter and I'm really looking forward to next week's content.

Happy writing!
I remember reading this in 2014
So glad u dont delete this
jessicaalbertini chapter 1 . 3/1
Lorien Legacy chapter 7 . 2/25
great chapter
onewaywardgirl chapter 6 . 2/21
Holy. Shit. Like I told said in one of my previous reviews - I read this story in grade school. I’m a law student in her twenties now, and it’s 3 AM where I am, but holy shit, seeing that you’ve been updating this woke me up instantly. This was one of my favorite stories from that time in my life; I have very fond memories reading this story in my grandparents’ house after getting home from school. I’m so happy you’ve gone back to this and that you’re uploading your revisions slowly. I can’t wait to read all of it. Thank you for this. :)
Western White Tiger chapter 6 . 2/19
Came straight here after the last chapter and OMG was I stunned by the events that took place.

Best line in the chapter: “Kagome would’ve felt sorry for not helping fight, if she weren’t always fighting the urge to puke.” Now, that’s brilliant. You constructed that sentence in such manner that I couldn’t help but laugh and feel sorry for Kagome at the same time.

But wait, am I missing something here? I understand that Inuyasha thinks he can track down Kikyo and Naraku by following the trails of the Jewel shards, but isn’t there something much more reliable than that method when it comes to searching for the former? I mean, can’t he just sniff her out?

And yes, Kochou and Asuka are summoned! Love those two shikigami, and I only wished that they had more screen time in the series since they were so endearing when following Kikyo around obediently.

Sesshomaru! He’s showing up too? Now, in this chapter! Looks like the brothers’ showdown is about to begin! Oh, this is going to be soooo good! I wonder if things will play out differently in this remake version.

AHHHHH! Not to mention SessKik… oh, wait. Sorry, I was off tracked there. Got too excited due to Fukai Mori. XD Still, I know that this is an InuKik story, but how I wouldn’t give for Sesshomaru and Kikyo to interact and get to know each other. That’ll be awesome.;P

This chapter is amazing! Loved every part of it and I can’t wait to see what you have in stored. My support goes to you and this story.

Happy writing!
Western White Tiger chapter 5 . 2/19
Because of Miroku’s early debut, Inuyasha is updated with the whole Naraku’s ploy a lot more earlier than he did in the canon. I suppose this means he will be more devoted to finding Kikyo and seeking out Naraku than his series’ counterpart, who spent the majority of the time traveling with friends and developing his romance with Kagome (It can’t be helped, since he and Kagome were already getting closer when Miroku disclosed the information).

And I’m extremely happy that Kikyo has her faithful companions journeying with her, even if she doesn’t need her supply of dead souls anymore.

This is a lovely chapter and the way that Kikyo took down the leech is impressively awesome. As expected of her!
chenimax chapter 1 . 2/17
I just want to ask why did you rewrote it?
chenimax chapter 6 . 2/17
Things are getting more exciting! But I wonder when Inuyasha and Kikyou would cross paths, I wanna see how they face each other and talk about the so-called betrayal. Anyways, can't wait for another update!
Attention to all Inuyasha fans I gave this author and all of yours my idea for I can tell is that you all seen any inuyasha and his friends to find the shards of the Jewel and to find and kill Naraku but what if there was a group of kids who are after the same thing they are and they are just like inuyasha and his friends you can pick which scene they meet and together they can beat naraku and restore the jewel
Lorien Legacy chapter 6 . 2/17