Reviews for The Christmas Gift
Cotto chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Strange Bint, I am really looking forward to the next few chapters of this story (All of them!). I really like the way you portrayed them as People! It's delightful!
Near the beginning; Kennedy is like "I got you those tickets Because I Love You, Faith. I Wanted Us to Have a Good Time!" That was fun to read!
What site is this on also?
You know, I do not think I'd ever respect the 'gay culture', partially because it seems that Kennedy is in some way Willow's slave- from what Faith is saying... but I hope that's an error in understanding, not because I'd ever want to respect their culture (it's horrible) but because the people in it are just that- People! And shouldn't be abusing eachother or talking disrespectfully to eachother. (as in calling oneanother 'slave' or the like- something like 'property', that's horrible!)
It's not Kennedy's fault she's so wealthy; she's practically a princess in resources, and here she's nice too., kind, generous, and the like... downright loving in fact! Wealth is merely an asset!
I think Kennedy would like something homemade... why? Let's see... first of all, what is she? A woman, often for them, it's the sentament that counts, it's the "I love you" thought that the gift generates,,, but anyways, why not take her out to a movie of her choosing, or put on Gone with the Wind for her and you to watch, if she indicates that she likes that movie? Something little and kind.
By the way, if Faith is joking about raping Xander; then she's a horrible woman! I think of Xander and Kennedy's bond as almost siblingesque, same with his bond with Willow- he's practically her brother in their relationship, so of course Willow would want to hurt Faith for her sexual assault on Xander! Will would be like "she raped by brother!"- Very offended!
You really should continue, maybe with a backstory too... some chapters of background, possibly, but that's just constructive input.
Um, who is Kennedy referring to as Faith's practical sister? Just not entirely clear.
Great Work!
Really enjoying it.
Signed:
Cotto.
P.S. this is one of my favorites now!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, it looks like you never got around to updating this story. It looked promising. what happened? Oh well.

Erin
John chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh goody, noble Spike's going to run in and save her.

Yawn, yawn.
Summersfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
This one intrigued me with the absolutely unlikely pairing...interesting beginning.

Of course, this is really just in response to your review of my fic. Heh. Heh.

Point Pleasant sounded interesting to me, right up till it aired. Then I decided to go watch Buffy reruns till my eyes stopped bleeding.

And, I completely understand dark visions. The fact that your fics are dark just calls to the darkness in me... :) Seriously.

And you're absolutely right to fear The Summer. It's 30 chapters of PAIN for Faith. Seriously. The happy ending is a killer, because it ISN'T a happy ending. It's about as happy an ending as she was going to get, and it's a downer. It really is. (Even though she gets Spike)

But, on the bright side, she's not the only one. Spike suffers, Angel suffers... and it would be giving away too much to tell you who else suffers. But there is a lot of suffering. A lot.

But, not nearly as much as they suffered in your fic... you come after me to kick my butt, and I'm going to have printed and highlighted copies of your fic waiting to you, I swear to God.
Zero-Vision and the reunited fujin chapter 1 . 12/27/2004