Reviews for Lifeless
cinderella chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Love this!Please Update soon!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Great job love!

Your story is wonderful...continue please!
MillaMayhem chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
update soon!
lo chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
is that it? no confrontation between liv and the suspect?
onetreefan chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
good job. i really really enjoy your story. please keep it up! you rock!

i love the elliot/olivia relationship you wrote.

Enu Asar chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
GR8! Please Update Soon!

Enu Asar chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This first chapter was good, I liked this story and I'll review on the last one if I like the whole story. But I think that this story is going to be very good.

annanova chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
Hi! I love this story please please finish it soon! : )
Adina-Anne chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
Ah, this guy couldn't have done it! It's too simple. This Chelsea case somehow has to be connected to Olivia's, I can feel it. It's how all Law & Order works. (If I'm wrong, don't change your story. We're here to read your story, not Dick Wolf's.) But seriously, we need more. That bedroom scene was steamy to say the least. This perp is a bastard, and you created him! You know what this the author, you have to finish him too! ;)
trinity-matrix-13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
I really love your story so far! You've managed to pair Olivia and Elliot together without dropping their character traits - yay! Is Olivia's new case connected to the case from the beginning? or is it a new sub plot? Either way, I hope you tie everything together. You seem to be especially good at cliff-hanger endings for chapters; please write more soon! Update!

Memento Mori
hpjsr chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
this is a really really good story - i can't wait to see what happens! please update soon
Honora 2lazy2login chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
This is really good. I like that Kayla said everything that everyone else wonders. Why is the rapist after Olivia? Update soon.
SouthrnBelle chapter 7 . 3/15/2005 BETTER continue...really. You have the character's pinned so well - it's unreal. Please Please PLEASE update SOON! I'll be waiting :)
Inara Cabot chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
i will write as many reviews as you want but please update son!
anon chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
Keep going. Interesting story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »