Reviews for Your Problem
Jurodan chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
This is simply lightyears beyond anything I'm working on, one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read and the first one I've ever added to my alert list. There's really no other way to say it other than Bravo. I found nearly no mistakes, this is a masterpiece. Fabulous work, keep it up.
Infamous One chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
Slade is still way buku creepy,Red X is still mysterious(even if we know his first name),and Aqualad is still...well...still wet.
LuckyThirteen chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
I love the way you write, improvising from other plots in the storyline of Teen Titans and using it to your advantage. Very nice with the Hive techonology there. And the Atalantian thing is just pure genius. You're even taking stuff from Justice League. :D Can't wait for the next chapter.
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Wonderful story, well written. I agree, cat & mouse is much more interesting. Anyways, great job, please update soon. _
CheesyBiscuits chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
no critiques here. good chapter. who's X gonna call? the titans? man. he's really in trouble. 5 hours to find aqualad or else the atlatian's attack jump city. i'd hate to b him right now. n e waz, i'll b lookig foward to ur next update.
Morbed-Kai chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
My god that was great. XD i love how raven and red x interact. Do more soon please.
Drae chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
Wow. This is some good stuff! Red X's personality is right on, as is Raven's. I love the cat-and-mouse and the banter between the two. Slade is a perfect mix of obsessive, slick, and creepy... so you portrayed him nicely, as well. Keep up the good work- I hope to see another chappie up soon!

Drae
CrimsonFire490 chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
no suggestions, you pretty much have everything you need for a good story:) love that chapter! it was awesome:)
jejuneepitaph chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
Critiques? yeah right. This is the best Red X story I have ever read.
CheesyBiscuits chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
great chapter. i luv x's personality. how did Rae find out x's secret idenity? update soon!
Ancient chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
X is fully healed and ready for another round, though it looks like Slade is one step ahead of him. Love your work so please keep on updating.
Universalperson chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
Continue! Please!
Kadesh chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
You have a way of keeping your readers hanging on every word! So I was glad that you decided to go on with the Red X and Raven part because I just had to know what would happen next.

As for the romance thing, I suggest that you just go on with the story the way it is and if some slips in, good for us. If not... oh well I'm sure we'll live.

~Kadesh

BTW, that was a very original name for X and I like it!
LuckyThirteen chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
Gah! You took long enough! :thwaps: I've checked this fanfic every single day. But oh well, you made up for it with a good chapter. But update sooner next time! I was kind of anticipating X confronting Robin and the crew when Raven brought him in, but this is just as well. And yay! No sappy romance! I love you! Wel, not like that, but you know what I mean.
who cares chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
nice chappie. thank u 4 the update. do u watch gilmore girls did you see that one ...blah blahb alhb
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »