Reviews for Your Problem
Violentshadow chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
its different than what could have happened.
Violentshadow chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
YAY!
Violentshadow chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Cool.
Violentshadow chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
AMAZING!
Violentshadow chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
THIS IS SO AWESOME! AMAZING STORY PERSON!
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
The Titan Tower? XD
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Epic!
werewolfranger chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Catwoman. Nice idea. On another note, I also use cucumber-melon soap! Cool.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
This was perfection. I was completely amused with the entire piece and appreciate the lack of romance. Sometimes, you just need to tell a story without that added distraction or focus.

Chapter 9 had one sentence that literally made me LOL:

"What kind of dumbass question is that?"

The entire story was sprinkled with golden examples of imagery that made this a higher level of fic than what's largely on this site.

Thank you for writing this.

Now the sequel:

C

Romance:

D I think you should stick to what you're doing. I did like the Raven/RedX dynamic though, non-romantically.

Slade:

A

Questions:

B

If you ever get around to writing this, should Terra come back, it would be interesting if she were aware, still seeing and hearing and thinking, thus able to remember Red X and all that.
Hane no Zaia chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I very much enjoyed reading this.

Thanks for sharing
capencover chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
love it ( red x's inner monologue is pretty darn funny
MuderBurger chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Dear most amazing person ever,

Be warned, this review will be long. Here goes:

I...I just...No. I cannot describe what a thrill this was. Your writing style is phenomenal. The way you wrote X was serious, hilarious, and more in character than anything else I've ever read.

As for Slade: What a fucking creeper psycho! I've never read him like this before, and if I did, I'm not sure it would be as good as this. The way you wrote him made me feel completely uncomfortable whenever he showed up. You made him so EPIC, that even his original TV canon self whould shit bricks if he ever met your version in a dark alley way at night.

Torture parts: TEACH ME. I BEG YOU. How did you do this? I've tried and failed to write scenes that would make readers cringe and think: Jeeeeesus! That must hurt! And here you have done it. You're amazing! Completely, totally, utterly AMAZING!

This is one of the greatest TT reads I've had in a while. I must thank you. I MUST.
CelestiaLily chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
...OH. MY. FRENCH TOAST. This story is (warning: bad pun) X-treamly X-cellent! Seriously, your character developments, plot arcs, humor and emotional drama are stellar examples of your clearly professional writing abilities and aptitude. Plus, you manage to utilize underappreciated characters like Aqualad, Selina, Brother Blood, Terra, Jinx (without mushy Flinx stuff) and of course Red X! You have a knack for detail and delving into the moralities of a clearly complicated character. If your inspirations for a sequel have died I understand, but I do encourage you to keep writing this great Fanfiction! My preferences for a plausible sequel would be expanding on X's identity (how did he fake his suicide?) and perhaps some romance on the side. Since both XRae and TerrX will lead to chaos w/ Raven and BB, I'll let you decide on the final pair. If it's possible, I would like for something subtly Slade-centered like an un-proven return from the grave or even just X pondering the man from all angles. Thank you so much for creating and sticking through w/ this story. It'll always be one of the greats!
anonymousfemur chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
I've always thought it a shame that the series didn't expand on Red X. He was one of my favourite characters - he had so much potential (NOT the way Slade puts it). This fic was so seamlessly writtn - the combat sequences, the zany Titans decorating their Tower, Slade's calm chilling monologue (why do they always have monologues?), X's soliloque, Catwoman, and all other gratuitous cameos.

Thank you for posting such a marvellous piece of art.
Mickj6 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Seems like this fic is the only Red X vs Slade fanfic that is any damn good.
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »